0.2

"no way esteban has a sister ! well we rarely talk to each other, but when we do he only speaks about his parents and his girlfriend"

"well, that doesn't surprise me, when I went into alpine's garage his team gave me a weird look"

"oh!" he took a small break before he spoke again "well, i'm sorry about that"

"you don't have to i'm used to it, but anyway i really need to find Pierre's garage"

"yeah i forgot"

he led me to Pierre's garage. there were a lot of people inside the garage, and none of them gave me a judging look which was kind of weird. People were dressed in white and navy polos, there was a bull, and as expected i had no idea of what it meant. i turned around to thank the man who helped me but he was already gone. So, one more time i was left alone in an unknown place.

i raised my voice "hi, sorry pierre told me to meet him in his garage"

one of the staff members replied " sure, you must be Arianna right?"

"yes it's me"

"please follow me"

i followed the man and he brought me to a bathroom, there was make-up and a dress next to the sink.

"Pierre told us that you were his plus one for the lunch and he asked us to find a dress and some make-up for you, as we did not know your size we took one of each size, if this one does not fit you, please tell me"

"yeah... yeah sure thank you" i was a little bit flustered as it was too much for me and who did they manage to find a dress in 10 minutes?

the staff member excused himself and i put on the dress, it was a black satin dress very simple yet very elegant and luckily this one fitted perfectly so i didn't have to say anything to the staff member i put on a little bit of make-up and decided that it'll be alright. before getting out of the bathroom i checked my watch and saw that it was 11:45 AM. I went out of the bathroom and the staff member escorted me back to the garage where Pierre was waiting for me.

"took you long enough"

"yeah sorry i wasn't excepting to change, are you out of your mind? we've only known each other for 2 hours and you bought me a dress and make-up?"

"yeah i admit when you say it like that it sounds weird"

"because it is Pierre! how much do i own you for all that?"

"you don't need to pay me back"

"hell yes i need to pay you back"

"you going to the lunch is already enough, now come on we need to go into my car"

when he said that i realized that his all team had listened to our conversation, and i felt even more awkward than before. we then went to his car and i started to speak

"i don't understand pierre why do you do this for me?"

"honestly Arianna, i don't really know why, maybe it's because i don't have any sisters only 3 big brothers seeing you being left aside made me emotional and i want to help you"

"listen pierre, that's very nice of you but don't feel obliged to help me, I've always been left over this isn't new to me and you haven't responded to me, how much costed this dress i need to pay you back"

"you're paying back by going to the lunch"

"bullshit i'll pay you back one way or another"

"yeah as if"

"i will do it, also can i ask you one thing ?"

"yes sure"

"at the lunch, could you please not mention the fact that i'm Esteban's sister"

"sure no problem"

we didn't talk much more as the ride wasn't very long. we arrived at the destination and we went out of the car. i had to admit that i was stressed, i was about to meet 18 strangers, well famous strangers. i was also anxious as i didn't know how my brother will be reacting to my presence. 

"seems like we aren't the first one to arrive"

i looked at the table and five persons were already there. "we should go great them" pierre went towards them and i was following him, well, to be honest, i just tried to hide behind him.

"hey guys how are you doing" Pierre started to greet them " this is Arianna, a friend of mine" he gave me a small smile as he introduced me. i was relieved that he didn't mention my brother, i don't want to cause problems to esteban.

"hi everyone it's nice to meet you"

"Pierre? you have friends ?"a man spoke 

"yes daniel now shut up and be nice to her"

"alright, alright" he spoke again "the name is Daniel Ricciardo, nice to meet a friend of pierre"

the man next to him also spoke he was kind of short, had blue eyes, and seemed really young "hi! i'm Lando Norris " 

another one spoke he was blonde and looked calm "nice to meet you arianna, i'm Sebastian Vettel but you can calm me seb"

"i'm mick schumacher, nice to meet you"  he was blonde, his smile was adorable and seemed really young just like lando .

and finally the last one "the better one for the end, i'm charles leclerc ". i must admit that charles was really good looking, like really good looking.

pierre was sat next to charles and he gestured me to take the seat next to him.

pierre asked the drivers if everyone was coming and lando responded 

" i think that esteban and carlos are the only ones missing"

i murmured at pierre "wait i thought that everyone was coming"

"that was i was thinking to, but well "

i was about to ask him one more question, when suddenly someone came.

daniel spoke "max, my mate we weren't excepting you what a nice surprise"

i turned around and saw a guy that looked angry for no reasons.

pierre whispered to me "this is max verstappen the current world champion, he might seems a bit mean at first sight but he's a good guy, well he doesn't like your brother but that's another story"

max went in front of me and i introduced myself "hi, nice to meet you, my name is arianna "

"nice to meet you arianna, i'm max" he gave me a small smile, which surprised me a bit.

as the formalities ended another car stopped, i looked and saw the man that helped me to find pierre's garage getting out.

"what is ocon's sister doing here?"

fuck.