𝙎𝙞𝙭 💀

Start from the beginning

"It's time we got back to the true meaning of Halloween! Catching monsters!" Lilith said and Rae could see her classmates tired of her wanting to hunt monsters and the annoying cackling.

"Oh no." Clawdius said and Rae looks at him confused. "What's wrong?" She asked and he pointed to a his left where his friend eats a spicy chip, she jumps when his head turns into fire.

Soon, everyone was screaming as he runs around and the boy with stitches goes to pick up his fallen hand after he was pushed. "Look out!" Rae shouts as she saw the fire guy bumped into one of her classmates and a girl runs after him to help.

"Wow!" Rae said as the girl turns a bowl of candy into ice and does it again accidentally shooting the snake guy glasses off making him turn stuff into stone, Rae picks up his sunglasses and puts them on him quick.

"Thanks, dude I mean dudette." The guy said as he adjusted the glasses and smiles at Rae and Rae nods standing up to glare at Lilith who had a look of satisfaction.

The house was separated into two humans and monsters, Rae had stayed with Clawdius.

"A-ha! Monsters! I knew it! You know you're not supposed to be on our side of town." Lilith said pointing at them. "What are you freaks up to?"

"They are with me, Lilith! So leave them alone!" Rae said and Lilith laughs at her.

"Of course, the freak is friends with the other freaks of the other side of the town." Lilith said and Clawdius growls at her. "Shut your mouth!" He said and Lilith steps back looking a little scared when he steps in.

Both him and Lilith's jocks glare at each other as they protected the girls and Chad gets in between.  "Stop! Everyone stop!" Chad shouts making everyone quite.

"Lilith, so they're monsters, big deal. They weren't hurting anyone." Chad said and Rae nods. "Not yet, but they will." Lilith said making their classmates look at each other worried and stepping back from Clawdius friends.

"Shut up Lilith! I have been hanging out with Clawdius since yesterday and he hasn't done anything dangerous." Rae said. "Look at us like a couple of minutes ago, we were dancing and talking to each other like normal people."

"She's right! Lilith keeps saying how terrible they are, but, like, when was the last time one of them did anything bad to us?" Clair said and they all turn to the door when they heard police sirens.

All of them except for Clawdius and Rae went outside, the monster and human look at the scene from the window. "Gotcha, you dirty monster! Hold still!" Rae sees the police grab one of Clawdius friends.

"Holt?" Clawdius said.

"Get your normie hands off of me!" Holt said as he looks at the police. "You got the wrong dude, dudes!"

"Looks like they got the guy who vandalized our school!" A classmate said and everyone glares at Holt at the news. "I was framed, yo!" Holt said and Rae gets nervous when the officer Stone picks up a bag that had a graffiti can inside.

"Here! Take them and get out of here." Rae said giving Clawdius her car keys making him look at her in shock. "What? But I can't tak-." He gets cut off by Rae.

"Yes, you can. Just get out of here before you and your friends get caught." Rae said and Clawdius looks at her hand and grabs the keys, he hugs her. "Thank you." He said making Rae smile.

_______

"Run!" Clawdius said as he opens the door of Rae's car and all of them were shock as they go inside the car driving off. "Where did you get the car?" Clawd asked.

"Rae told me to run with away with it." Clawdius said snd Howleen looks at him surprise. "Really? A normie helped us, she's cool." She said with a smile as she looks at the expensive car.

"She's right, she even defended us from that crazy Hunter girl." Frank said with a smile and Deuce nods. "She helped get my glasses before I froze someone."

Clawdius smiles as he heard his friends talk about Rae and looks in the mirror to see that the police didn't go after them making him sigh.