S E V E N T Y E I G H T*

Start bij het begin

"Well you know, I'm so tired of standing, I really need somewhere comfortable to sit" She looks at me and smiles.

"That's the purpose of my face Iv" I grab her thighs and sit her right on my face literally devouring her.

I V Y

I'm finally getting what I wanted.

I've never been so satisfied, it took
everything in me not to fold, that was my biggest test of strength.

I can feel myself getting closer and closer and I feel both of Alex's hands hold onto my hips pulling me down harder on him.

Wait.

Both hands?

The second I'm registering that he's no longer in handcuffs it's too late because I hear a click on my own hand.

He's on my list. How did he even get out of it?

"Cuffs come with two keys Iv" He reminds me coming from under me and standing up in front of me.

"Now you can make this really easy and just let me tie both your hands to the bed or I can do it against your free will" He comes close to me knowing I can't do anything.

Well, I can because I have one free hand and one cuffed.

So I use that to my advantage and slap him, his head turns to the side but when he looks back at me he has a smile creeping up on his face.

"Harder" He looks me straight in the eyes and I widen my own eyes. Harder? He wants me to slap him harder?

I'm too shocked by him telling me to slap him harder that I don't even realize he's cuffing my other wrist so now I look like a damn prisoner.

"Alex" I widen my eyes at him but now he's the one smiling. Bitchass white boy was just crying because I wouldn't let him cum and now he's smiling.

And why does he have two sets of handcuffs?

"Did my dad give you those knives," He asks while turning away and going into one of his drawers?

"Huh?" How does he know about that?

"I saw them on his desk a couple of weeks ago and I didn't know who they were for, but then I saw the initials" What is he looking for in that damn draw because I know it's not clothes.

Finally, he turns to me and I'm just struggling with in the cuffs feeling very very exposed.

"So Ivy" He sits on the side of the bed looking at me but one hand is still behind his back.

"Alex" I look at him a little confused.

"How am I supposed to get your shirt off now?" He asks.

"Should have thought of that before you cuffed me you idiot now you have to untie me" I glare at him but he smiles at me.

"I have a better idea but only if you're up for it" He moves his hands to reveal a very small and thin knife. What is up with white people and their knives.

"Why do you have a knife?" I squint, The crazy is coming out.

"Don't worry Iv I won't hurt you, I just need to get your top off, Are you okay with that?" He drags the knife down the strap of my top.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.