S E V E N T Y E I G H T*

Start from the beginning

As much as I want to act unaffected by her words they only make me hornier and hornier.

I just clench my jaw as my cock twitches in her hand while she strokes it, practically ready to let go. For some reason, she knows every single weak spot and just how to turn it off.

She knows how to keep me on the edge. She knows how to tell just when I'm about to cum just from my face and the way my body twitches.

"I love watching you fall apart" She smiles slowing down once she notices I'm reaching my orgasm again.

Her hands move completely off me and a small groan leaves my lips I even desperately thrust my hips up.

The look in her eyes is sadistic, she's just like me but meaner. She sees me trembling below her as I'm coming down from my ruined orgasm and she doesn't do anything to make me feel better. I would have kissed her and comforted her, she's just making me all flustered and embarrassed but in the best way possible.

She keeps this up for almost ten whole minutes till I feel tears starting to fill up my eyes. I'm getting blue balls, I think I may have surpassed that stage.

I have reached almost ten different climaxes but every single one was ruined by her. She's breaking me down and it's making me angry.

Her hands go to tease my balls torturously and I think I can't take it anymore. It's either this woman has a thing for my balls or she's doing this to make me snap. She gets just what she wants though.

"Please, Ivy, please, please just let me cum," I whimper my voice cracking in the slightest, my thick cock throbbing wildly in her grasp.

No matter how many times she's told me to stop lifting my hips I still do it in hopes of finding a way to cum and that only pisses her off more.

I think I pissed her off to the max though because now she's bending down and letter her teeth graze over my slick head over and over.

There's a fine line between pain and pleasure but right now it's really really blurred.

I find myself wincing, crying, and moaning all at once not sure how I'll be able to even survive if she pulls away from me right now.

"You wanna cum, that bad?" She asks innocently running her thumb over my slit while gently wiping my eyes with her other hand.

She thinks I'm crying crying. I'm crying because this feels so damn good and I want to marry this woman and piss her off so she does this every time.

However I can use this to my advantage, I'll just make her feel bad enough to uncuff me.

"I really do Iv, I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry" I look at her with the most submissive eyes I can muster up.

"I'll make it up to you however you want just please let me go, I can't take it anymore" I add in an extra sniffle to emphasize the dramatics.

She just looks at me, she's folding I know she is.

"However I want?" She asks and I nod.

She doesn't say anything to me instead she climbs into my chest so I have a direct view of her pussy.

I notice she's taking the key from her ponytail where it was probably hidden but instead of unlocking them she just smiles at me and throws the key to the left furthest from me. Basically saying I'm not uncuffing you.

"Sorry, but you can still make it up to me" She smiles.

Time for plan B.

"I'll still do whatever you want Iv" I'm lying to her.