𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 : ℍ𝕆𝔹𝔹𝕐

Start from the beginning

“ How is it ?”

The little girl asked enthusiastically.

“ Good.” Kageyama soon changed back to a poker face and handed it back to her. But stopped when she was looking at him with those pure innocent eyes, asking for praise.“Uh, keep it up...I guess,” he said hesitantly, not sure how to praise someone.

“ You're doing it wrong,” Kinoshita intervened. Then taking Kageyama’s hand he put it on the girl's head. He drew back his own hands and showed a thumbs up.“ Now that's how you praise your sister.”

Tobio slowly ruffled her hair as Kotei grinned, feeling all giddy. This was the first time her brother was showing affection. She wanted to hug him but held back knowing he'd not like that.

“ Kotei loves nii-chan !” She yelled instead holding his hand with her small palms. Kageyama flinched and looked away, embarrassed.

“ I hate you......idiot.”

“ Awe~look at you two,” Hinata cried.“Now you're reminding me of Natsu.”

“ Kageyama's blushing !” Tanaka smirked and Nishinoya sneakily took a picture of the brother sister duo.“That's new.”

“ All right ! Now get back to practice!” Ukai clapped his hands to catch their attention.

“ Haiiii !”

𝟐

Evening came as Kotei finished her fifteenth sketch. She decided it wouldn't be fair if she only drew her brother. So she tried to draw the other players too, as many as possible.  Eager to see their reactions, she packed up, fast.

“ That's it for today ! Let's end it here.”

Everybody dropped to the floor. Yes, even Nishinoya who was always so energetic. But the pain they felt in their muscles was pleasing; it's the sort of pleasure that you get when you work really hard for something you like.

“ Would you help me distributing the bottles ?” Yachi asked Kotei who nodded, eagerly. So the little one took two bottles at a time with some towels. She was intent on helping them.

“ Thanks !” Nishinoya yelled making the little ravenette flinch. Nevertheless, she smiled as she handed them the bottles and towels.

After seeing them all settled down she decided to give them the sketches that she had made.

“ You draw so well, Kotei ! Thank you! I'll take this, thanks,” Yamaguchi said smiling at his drawing. He chuckled to see the little freckles she made to identify him.

“ It's okay.” Tsukishima mumbled out a low praise, examining his picture. Honestly, he didn't like how she drew him like a tall tree.

“Look Ryu !” Nishinoya grinned showing his partner-in-crime his drawing.“ I look cool. Definitely better than you !”

“ What the hell do you mean, hah ! I look way cooler !”

“ This drawing makes me look so much younger,” Daichi said, shedding some imaginery tears.

“ Why are you talking like an eighty-year-old ?” Asahi smiled nervously.“ But this definitely makes me look a lot less scarier.”

“ You're a good artist, Kotei ! Big brother likes it !” Hinata smiled ruffling her hair. Kotei leaned in to his touch, liking the praise.

“ Is this supposed to be me ?” Coach Ukai narrowed his eyes at his drawing.“ So I smoke...?”

“ She did you bad there,” Kinoshita and Ennoshita tried to contain their laughter as Narita commented.