Chapter 6

Cordelia
2 months later
Keres, and Tia have left already, and Casp has fully moved in with us. I'm trying to figure where Brooke is. Lately I've been getting these dreams about the ocean. Right now I was watching a movie with Beverly. We were watching Ratatouille. I personally think that cooking with a rat is a major health hazard, but the movie is still pretty good. I felt Bev's leg touch me. I felt my face get warm. Me, and Bev have gotten pretty close over the months. It's so hard to not kiss her. She was a beautiful girl.

When she laughed at the part where they throw the head chef into the pantry. I laughed as well. When my phone pinged. Bev got me a phone last month because she said I was going to need one. I reached over her, and she looked up at me. I grabbed the phone off the nightstand, and saw it was a message from Casp

Group Chat: Me, Casp, Bev, Sydney, Kylie, Mark, Brandon
Casp: Me, and Brandon are getting some Chinese food does anyone want something?
"Casp is wondering if we want Chinese food". I said to Bev. "Sure, I'll have white rice, and orange chicken". She said.
Me: Me, and Bev will get white rice, and orange chicken
Casp: ok 👍🏼
Casp: Anyone else?

I put my phone back down on the nightstand. When I lost my balance, and dropped on Bev's body. Bev looked down to me. I got off her then sat back down. My gay heart couldn't take being so close to her. "I'm going to go take a shower". She said, and I nodded. She got up, and went to her bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I continued to watch the movie. About 15 mins later Beverly came out of the shower. She was wrapped in a towel while water dripped from her hair. She looked breathtaking. "So are you going to continue staring or what"? She asked, and I blushed looking away.

I got up to leave, but I got distracted by her supple breasts that were spilling out of the towel. I walked up to her. "W-what-". I cut her off by kissing her. God her lips were soft. I felt her lean in to it. Her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me closer to her. Her towel fell from her body. I reached up then used my thumb to rub her nipple. She moaned. I broke the kiss then attacked her neck. I bit down on her pulse point. We fell on the bed. Using my other hand I ran it down her body to in between her legs. I could feel how wet she was.(A/N: Are you sure that ain't the water from showering 🫢🤭)

She moaned under me. I slid to the floor. I pulled her to the edge. I kissed up her legs. "What do you want"? I asked. "You". She breathed. The sexual tension between us has been growing over the months, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I reached up grabbing her arms. I pushed them above her head. "Don't move your hands, and if you do there will be consequences". I commanded, and she nodded.

I dipped my head in between her legs. I ran my tongue from her entrance to her swollen clit. "Lia". She moaned. I flicked my tongue against her clit. I slid two fingers into her entrance. I moaned when I felt how wet she was.

Beverly
I couldn't think straight. Moans fell from my lips as Cordelia pumped two fingers in, and out of me. Her tongue was amazing. It was getting harder to not move my hands. She then replaced her fingers with her tongue. It slid into me. "Oh god". I moaned. My back arched off the bed. She was keeping me on the edge. If she just went faster I would fall into sweet oblivion. She went back to my clit, and sucked on it.

At that point I reached down without thinking sliding my hand into her hair guiding her. When she stopped. "Why"? I whined. I was so close. She got off the floor then hovered over me. "I thought I made it clear to not move your hands". She said, and I squirmed under her glare. "Who are you, and what have you done with Cordelia. I thought Cordelia was a sweet, shy, girl, but I was dead wrong. I've never seen this side of her, and it's kinda turning me on".

She flicked her thumb over the bundle of nerves, and I moaned. She leaned down kissing my neck. "What should your punishment be"? She asked, and I gulped. "I-I don't know". I answered honestly. "How about I  spank you for being such a bad girl"? She asked then flipped me over palming my ass cheek. "Yes". I moaned out. " Get on your hands and knees". She ordered and I was quick to oblige. She pushed my head down so my ass was in the air.