❤︎︎6❤︎︎

𒊹︎third person pov

"Hey tom let's get you home""ok.."tord already sign the papers and they both left the hospital and went home.Later tord and tom was home and tord let tom sleep in his room well he was cuddling tom because he was still sleepy he would just tell the others later tom slept on tord who was sleeping.

𒊹︎hours later

Tord woke up to see tom cuddling him too he smiled and got up and went downstairs to see the guys woke up "good morning""good morning tord""good morning todd""it's tord matt""sorry""it's ok""so we heard that tom was discharged earlier did you get him?""yea i did he's currently sleeping but the doctor said something to me after we left""what is it?""well sit down first then ill tell"all of them sat down on the couch "so you see the doctor said that tom had no more emotions and the only thing that could bring it back is the person he loves loves him back""oh..it will come back""i hope""well im gonna go out we need more food and wanna come with me matt?""sure"and later they both went out and tord went to his room to see tom sitting and was in tord's hoodie.

"T-tom?"tord nosebleeding from the cuteness"hello.""tom why did you wear my hoodie?""i didn't have anything to wear""oh ok"tord came to sit on his bed while tom sat on his lap and tord just messed around his hair.

𒊹︎Tom's mind right now

This isn't going as plan but thank you to the doctor for helping me now i need to become emotionless boy but i can't fuck you tord now im so inlove with you tord fuck you.

𒊹︎in the reality

Tord was snapping his finger on tom so he could respond back "tom? Tom?"tom came to reality and was just sitting there like a normal person."So tom what do you want to eat?""i don't know you pick""ok let's go downstairs so i can cook it"tom nodded and they both went downstairs.

End of chapter sorry if it's short