Chapter 8: The Girl's Envision (Struggle for Trost 2/9)

Start from the beginning

Armin: 'They tried to be strong in this world. They helped me, someone who was weak. I couldn't bear it... *emotional* They saw  me as someone who needed to be protected. I wanted to live in this world like them... I wanted to be strong and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with them...'

Until his grapple hook didn't pierce through the wall. He bumps into it, and drops down. He tears up, because he couldn't do anything to save them.

Armin: 'And this is the result... Because of me, Eren wound up...'

But then he saw an imagery of Franz, torn in half and Hannah, trying to use CPR on him, until it was faded by a pixel. He thought they're both dead and he clutched his head from the pain he's having to remember the trauma.

Armin: Please... stop this... I.. I can't take this anymore... I can't...

Meanwhile

At the evac point, people are arguing about the man's cargo which it can't fit through the wall and it's heavier than the other belongings.

Civilian: H-Hey, now! Don't you guys realize how bad the situation is?!

The Vendor who's a real bastard and cold for the civilians as well as he lets only his men do the dirty work

Vendor: Yeah! That's why we're doing this! And if you guys wanna live, you'll give us some damn help!

Civilians: To heck with that!

Civilians: It's gonna get stuck!

Civilians: Letting people through comes first!

Civilians: We're all gonna get eaten, standing here!

 They all argue, the Vendor is just trying to scare them off including it's soldiers by saying his position, even though it could not save them at this point. 

Inside the ruckus, a mother and a girl child is seen, the child is scared and the mother is comforting her daughter.

Mother: It'll be okay. Your dad's going to use his cannons to make the Titans go away.

Daughter: Mom. *points over* Over there.

The Mother looked behind as the stomping grew louder, and then it suddenly appeared. A fast Abnormal is running and just kicked the small titan without care. The Garrison is trying to catch up and kill it but its speed is exceeding the limited speed of ODM gear.

Vendor: Push! Push if you don't wanna die!

The civilians are starting the panic, and they even tried to suffocate the civilians just to push through.  Garrison soldiers are trying to aggravate it. But it doesn't give a care.

Garrison (B): Damn! Why is it ignoring us?!

Garrison (B): It's an Abnormal! No point trying to figure it out!

Garrison (G): It's fast! Not even we elites can catch up to it!

Garrison (B): At this rate...!

Until Mikasa zips through and dealt the killing blow.