chapter thirty-three¡: the neglected child.

a synopsis of acts: timeskip: murder, abuse, violence, paranoia, throwing up, panic attacks, comforting, talks of fire, weapons, fluff, reassurance, safety, cuddling, descriptions of blood + more

a synopsis of acts: timeskip: murder, abuse, violence, paranoia, throwing up, panic attacks, comforting, talks of fire, weapons, fluff, reassurance, safety, cuddling, descriptions of blood + more. proceed with caution, mind errors + vote!

a/n: seven more chapters left. I want to spam post all the other chapters, but that's dumb.

To capture the entirety of every gleaming star is to pursue an event of nothingness. To count endless twinkling stars is to battle the art of cloudiness, to reassure your mind of the number you currently reside on. To intake the beauty of them all, but you know you age into a mindset where you are unable to contain them all.

They all see fit to your captivated eyes, yet not a single one stands confident enough to steer you towards a direction that maps out which star holds a purpose much wealthier than posed.

If you are to capture the entirety of everything yet nothingness? If you are to enclose grains of flimsy sand, being greeted by its foul flexibility? However, what if you capture it within a well-built mould? One that's structured with precision, not in need of your cupped hands? Scattered with many openings that gain the exposed mould?

If you aren't needed by the soul of another? Even as tragedy finds unrelenting comfort against your troubled soul? One that unintentionally toys with the metaphorical wound that flares up with any dismal approach?

So many things remain unrestored with the lack of mental and physical resources. Resources that solely fund any antique that solely holds a relation between you and others that hold such tender importance.

If you finally decide to greet a daring flame? A flame that never fails to taunt you? Taunt you through it recklessly enclosing the once capable bodies of your family?

"Lotus, are you still there?" Concealing your swelling eyes with unforgivable forgetfulness, your soaring eyes flit towards such a guarded scene.

A scene that exhibits a similar scene to the one that forever alters your life, in the way that it manipulates its known pathway.