chapter thirty-two!: once upon a dream/ carla knows best.

a synopsis of acts: time-skip, heartfelt introduction, cuddling, assurance, crying, teasing, approval, sorrow, nervousness and panic, talks of fire

a synopsis of acts: time-skip, heartfelt introduction, cuddling, assurance, crying, teasing, approval, sorrow, nervousness and panic, talks of fire. smut: unprotected sex, oral (mr), dick riding, cumming, orgasms, roughness, face fucking, crying, teasing, dominant & submissive role. read with caution + ignore errors. vote!

a/n: ending coming soon. I can't wait to end the hills. eight more chapters. <3

The unknown door lying within the path of your unnerved self, you bring your fingers to haunt the loving necklace Eren had gifted you.

Your fingers grow with tension, specifically as Eren's movements linger for longer than a few seconds — almost as if hesitation haunts him. Hesitation for how the situation is set to play out in front of you.

Testing his evergrowing wits, his ample arms bandage around the entirety of your body, he gifts your temple a tender kiss. Only for his lips to dart and smear your loving lips, easing the tension that pools within your conflicted heart.

A heart that happens to now unravel a tempting fear, disregarding it — especially within the presence of your assuring lover. His demeanour radiated a sense of love towards an easing you, making sure to attend to every aspect of you. It remains known that your presence is the only thing that assures his very own; nothing matters if you aren't within an enjoyable spirit.

Your mood remains his own, as with your own.

"Hey, lotus," The entirety of Eren's arms engulf your body, "I'll be sure to comfort and guide you through it all." His tone tender and assuring, you further settle within his gentle embrace — uncaring towards anything that lingers.

"I know, my love," A muffled phrase of agreement slips out, "Thank you." Unwilling to shed the words that tint your lips, your eyes tint the viridian eyes that swarm your own.

Your lips dart with sudden mental commotion, unable to handle the intensity of his loving gaze — a gaze of safeness.

"Do you want to go inside?" Eren's gentle words draw a reluctant nod from your cocooned self.