"They won't be happy if you do," Aidan said. "But I won't talk to them. Maybe at least. I'll get overwhelmed, I'll go quiet more than likely. And then what?"

"What would you plan on saying?" Andrew asked quietly as he continued to examine Aidan.

"What are you looking at, Andrew?" I growled.

His eyes flickered to me. "The bruise I left."

"Are you trying to get back to Dom-Space?" Aidan asked innocently.

"...Maybe," Andrew mused. "Do you like me in Sub-space instead?"

"You're less handsy," Aidan giggled. "You called me D-."

"I know what I called you," Andrew scowled. "I don't need a fucking reminder."

"Careful," I warned. "My threat from earlier still stands."

"You wouldn't dare," Andrew growled, looking at me properly this time.

"Watch me," I smirked.

"Or you could both calm down while I think of what should be said to the press outside," Aidan said coolly before rolling his hips downward onto Andrew. "And then maybe we could have a little more fun before you go. Sir, Little One?"

Andrew's cheeks flushed darker than earlier. He shrunk a little in his seat, looking to Lewis for help. Lewis simply bit his lip as he watched Aidan take control. I leaned back in my chair and hummed softly. Jesse was still scrolling through his phone silently.

Aidan tilted his head to look Andrew in the eyes. "Do you feel safe and comfortable in Sub-Space, or would you prefer to be in Dom-Space?"

Andrew sat still as he considered it, he didn't seem sure as to what to do or say.

"...I would like to stay in... Sub-space and... have you enjoy that while we eat and you think because I know I'm calmer like that," Andrew spoke carefully. "But I would like to be in my dominant mindset after..."

"Thank you for telling me that," Aidan finished.

His hands came up, lightly grazing against Andrew's cheeks. He hummed in thought, helping Andrew stay in Sub-Space while he considered what the reporters should know. It was a lot to consider.

"They're already assuming that Aidan's been abused and is practically being held captive," Jesse said as Lewis leaned over to look at his phone.

"Apparently, they're expecting marks," Lewis stated. "One reporter is saying that you're just as bad as Jesse, Gabe."

"Oh?" I laughed. "Who?"

"Some woman," Lewis shrugged, scrolling to find the name.

"...Lillianna?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, that's the name," Jesse nodded. "O'Sullivan."

"She is not a nice person..." I growled. "We were interviewed by her a while back."

"I remember her," Lewis chuckled. "She did a BDSM column not that long ago. Or at least her publisher did."

"You get asked about it?" Jesse asked, groaning once again at one of the articles. "The fuck are some of these people on?"

"I did get asked about it," Lewis said as he leaned back over. "What's up?"

Jesse turned the phone to Lewis whose face started changing into confusion. I turned to look at Aidan and Andrew, but their seat was empty. I don't know how long they'd been gone but I swallowed heavily.

"Where did Aidan and Andrew go?" I asked quickly.

Lewis and Jesse looked up, twisting their bodies to look around the room. I heard the front door open, and we all went wide-eyed. Quickly standing up, we kind of toppled over each other to look down the hallway.