Aidan quickly looked down at his lap. "I'll need a little help," he whispered shyly.

Andrew leaned forward, stopped, and looked between Aidan and me.

"If I can?" he requested.

I gestured to Aidan who nodded shyly. His body, his rules as usual. That would absolutely never change. I wish he knew that all the time. I was his Dom but that didn't mean I controlled every single thing about him.

"Sure," he smiled. "Gabe?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" I asked with a smile.

Andrew helped hold his hips up while Aidan pushed down his pants. He set them to the side, and hesitantly spread his legs. Andrew's face changed for a moment, swallowing back his wants.

"I know it's my body, but I do like it when you give your permission and control me a little, you know," Aidan smiled.

"Okay, baby," I answered. "As long as you know that the final choice is always down to you."

He nodded happily. Andrew still stared at Aidan hungrily. Though, despite this, he kept his hands to himself, and in his lap. His eyes trailed down Aidan's body, taking in more bandages. More bruises. He stared more at the bruises on the thighs and the pinkish tones around Aidan's pussy.

"Hot," Andrew said, looking up at me. "The fuck did you do?"

Aidan pulled the sheet over him, embarrassed. I bit back a chuckle. Lewis's own eyes kept to Aidan, swallowing as he tried to also control himself. Neither of them attempted to remove the sheet and I think Aidan was silently thanking them for proving they were listening.

"Which part?" Aidan joked. "He did a lot today."

"Not as much as he normally would," Lewis stated, then looked at me as if he'd spoken out of turn. "Sorry, not trying to scare him."

"He could do more?" Aidan asked nervously.

"Only if you wanted it," I said firmly. "I'm not about to just... hurt you without your full consent and knowledge of what would happen. What I've done is good."

Aidan's cheeks flushed, directing his next question to Andrew and Lewis. "What's the most he's done?"

"You're not going to ask me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You hold back," Aidan giggled softly. "If they tell me, it's unfiltered."

I huffed softly, crossing my own arms over my chest. Lewis bit back a smirk at my reaction. Andrew chuckled lowly, though turned to Aidan to talk. Of course it would be Andrew to explain.

"He's left markings from here," he said, leaning forward to point around Aidan's cheekbone, dragging the finger down over parts of Aidan's body to his thighs. "To here. Front and back. Hickeys, bruises, cuts. He can be ruthless, just as ruthless as me."

Aidan's eyes were wide as he listened. His eyes trailed down his body with the finger. I wondered if he was imagining it. If he was, how was he imagining it? How did he think I would make those markings? I realised my breathing had deepened. Jesse was looking at me from the other side of the bed with curiosity. A little hint of fear but mostly a 'really?' look.

"Again, only with consent and in the right mindset," I reiterated.

"You're doing that thing again," Aidan softly said.

"What?" I asked.

"Where you start hyperventilating and worrying that I'm going to be scared off," he explained.

Everyone was looking at me and I sighed heavily, letting my arms drop to my sides. I shook my head and smiled. Thoughts, memories. They all mixed together. It was hard. He was making me feel comfortable and understood, and if I ruined it now, I don't think I'd be able to trust myself again.