"Good boy," I whispered. "Take us both just like this. You know you've wanted it all day."

Jesse kept a close eye on Aidan. With every thrust, he moved deeper in Aidan's mouth, keeping it light and gentle. I began to move also, pushing Aidan's legs up towards his chest, and thrusting gently. Despite Aidan's moans against Jesse's length, I could feel him tensing around me. His arms struggled to get out of Jesse's grip. He was attempting to push his legs together also. His struggles matched the tenderness of our thrusts.

"Don't struggle, Aidan," Jesse softly moaned, though his words were tentative. "Your lips feel good wrapped around me."

"I've thought of what we're going to do to you, Aidan," I moaned as I sped up. "You stretched so nicely earlier, I wonder if you can take both of us inside you at the same time."

Aidan's back arched when he heard my words. His struggle became a little more adamant. Jesse slid himself out of Aidan's mouth, allowing him a moment to breathe and think. I wasn't going to rush into anything without Aidan's full permission.

"Well?" I questioned.

"Gabe, please," he whimpered. "That'll hurt. It'll really hurt."

"That's why I'm asking first," I leaned down close. "Yellow, Aidan, we need confirmation."

"Yes, we can try," he whispered anxiously. "I know I... I sound anxious like I don't want to. But I'm just worried the pain will make me need a nap or something. I want to be with you for your whole birthday..."

"Baby," I grinned as I pulled out of him. "If you need to nap, then we'll make sure you have the best fucking nap. I don't mind if you sleep through part of my birthday or the rest of it, I want to enjoy this moment right here."

He relaxed, nodding. I sat on the bed properly, dragging him up to me. I forced him to straddle my lap while Jesse crawled onto the bed. Our legs moved around each other, finding a comfortable enough position to do this in. I lowered Aidan down onto my cock first. He pushed against me, trying to keep himself upright and hovering over me.

"Grab his arms," I ordered Jesse.

Jesse grabbed Aidan's wrists and pulled them behind his back, holding him tightly. I moved a hand under Aidan and stretched him a bit more with my fingers before helping Jesse press his cock up against Aidan's hole.

"No, no, Gabe, please," he shook his head wildly. "Please, it's going to hurt."

"That's what I want, baby" I smirked as Jesse slid in slowly. "I want you screaming our names."

"Jesse, please, please," he turned to look at him, pleading. "Please, don't do it, no more, I can't."

"You heard him," Jesse said with a grin. "You've wanted us all day, so why are you trying to back out now?"

We both started thrusting into Aidan, as gentle as we could. He felt so goddamn tight with both of us in there. I was almost all the way in while Jesse must have only been about half. I was going to make sure at least one of us ended up fully enclosed.

Aidan's legs wobbled as he tried to stay in a sort of kneeled position. I held his waist with one hand, forcing him down onto our cocks more with each thrust. The other hand rested behind me, keeping me steady as I moved.

I could feel Jesse thrusting up harder, attempting to get more of his length inside Aidan. Aidan's screams echoed around the room as he continued to tell us to stop. Tears had started to stream down Aidan's face as he was stretched wider by us.

"Calm down, baby," I cooed in between groans. "We're making you feel good."

Jesse had leaned forward, resting his forehead on Aidan's back. He was only holding Aidan's wrists with one hand while the other had snaked its way around Aidan's body and lightly rested at his neck.