Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Hao Nan stretched his head out behind him and looked, it was really a jerk.

"Dog Dan is cooking?"

Tian Shangguo took two steps to the side and straightened up, "Dog Dan can actually cook."

Li Yun's pupils shrank slightly and returned to normal in an instant.

Hao Nan closed the kitchen door and pulled Tian Shangguo back to his original position.

"The dog egg is amazing, but I don't know what the food it cooks tastes like."

"It shouldn't be too bad, otherwise, Comrade Zhong won't let it cook." Tian Shangguo said of course, because he believed in Comrade Zhong, he even believed in the robot Goudan.

Li Yundao: "Then do I still cook at noon?"

"Let's talk about it when the dog eggs come out. It's okay for our meal to be late."

Tian Shangguo nodded, but Li Yun could not answer.

Goudan was busy in the kitchen for half an hour, bringing out several dishes with all the flavors and aromas; Hao Nan and the others stared straightly, Goudan went upstairs as if no one was there, until Goudan entered the room through the corridor on the second floor. Just took a deep breath.

"It's really fragrant." Hao Nan turned his head and asked, "Sister Li, why isn't the food you cook so fragrant? The color makes you appetizing."

Li Yun's forehead twitched slightly, "Do you want it? Then you have to invite Comrade Zhong to come out and let Chef Goudan."

"That's fine." Hao Nan shook his head decisively, it was someone's assistant robot, where did he get his face.

Tian Shangguo pondered for a moment, "Goudan's functions are too complete. It can do housework, cook, carry, and assist Comrade Zhong in research..."

"Indeed." Hao Nan frowned, "Is this matter going to be reported?"

"You don't need to report it, the above will know it early in the morning." After saying that, he went to the kitchen. Comrade Zhong's meal was ready, but the others were not ready yet.

Watching Li Yun go away, Hao Nan scratched his head, "It's all set, we've been with Comrade Zhong for a long time, and we don't even know this."

"Pay more attention in the future." Tian Shangguo walked away after saying that.

Upstairs, Goudan pushed in the door, closed the door by the way, and went straight into the laboratory.

"Master, the food is ready, do you want to use it now?"

"Use it." After letting go of the car, Zhong Yuxiu walked over with a smile, followed Goudan to the empty table and took a seat.

Dog Dan put the food on the table, "Master, please take it slow."

"Thank you dog."

"No thanks, master."

After finishing work, have a delicious meal and be happy like a fairy.

The leftovers of the dishes on the table were cold, and Zhong Yuxiu wiped his mouth and slammed his chopsticks, "Dog Dan, your craftsmanship is still in the heat, keep working hard."

"Yes master, Goudan will continue to work hard to provide you with better service." Goudan stepped forward to clean up the mess, "Does the master want to take a bath now, or sleep first?"

"Bath, I haven't washed well for a month." Sloppy enough.

Goudan said mischievously: "The owner can't smell the rotten dog, it doesn't matter."