Chapter 18 Finding a property

Chapter 18 Finding a Property

Yan Rushan's eyes were deep, "Yes, yes. In order to grab a position, these problems can be ignored."

"Okay." Zhong Yuxiu didn't ask anymore. In the past ten years, when the transportation industry developed, all the problems were solved. "Brother Yan, do you sleep in the upper bunk or the lower bunk?"

"The bottom bunk, you go to the top." The little girl's family, it's not safe to sleep under it.

Zhong Yuxiu bent down and pulled out the suitcase, took out the physical chemistry books from it, and stuffed the suitcase back in again; she climbed to the top bunk in two or three times, the books were placed beside her, and the person lay down.

"Brother Yan, I'll take a nap."

"Yeah." Yan Rushan glanced at the upper bunk and lay down on his side.

In a different environment, he couldn't sleep well, and when Zhong Yuxiu woke up, he became even more sleepy; he sat up, rubbed his head, heard the woman's muttering, followed the sound, and saw two women on the opposite bunk. Speak in a low voice.

She should have come in after she fell asleep.

The two people on the opposite side also looked over, and one of them was apologetic, "Comrade, I'm sorry, I woke you up."

"Nothing, I'm not sleeping well, you guys continue." Zhong Yuxiu got down from the ladder next to the bunk, but saw that Yan Rushan was also awake, leaning on the carriage to flip through the books, "Brother Yan, you are also awake."

Yan Rushan nodded, "Where are you going?"

"Wash your face to wake up and come back in a while." Zhong Yuxiu went straight out of the carriage and found the bathroom, which smelled bad; she didn't even want to go to the toilet, she simply washed her face and turned around. On the way, she saw the flight attendant delivering the meal, I kept it in my mind, "Brother Yan, I see that there are some food on the train, do you want to use some?"

"The food on the train is greasy and not tasty." Some were sour, Yan Rushan immediately refused.

Zhong Yuxiu really didn't know this. The three times she traveled through the modern era were all in the era of steady technological development, and she really didn't know anything about this era.

"That's it! But, I'm hungry."

Yan Rushan pointed to the small table in front of the bed, with a graycloth bag on it, "Take it yourself."

"Okay." Went to Yan Rushan's bed and sat down, opened the gray cloth bag, took two marinated eggs from the inside and handed one to him, "Brother Yan, here it is."

Yan Rushan shook his head and declined, Zhong Yuxiu smiled, retracted, peeled the shells, and ate the two together, temporarily padding his stomach.

"Brother Yan, how much did you pay for this? How much do I eat? I'll give you the ticket."

"Just a few money, no need to give it."

Zhong Yuxiu: "......" I'm poor.

have been hurt.

Zhong Yuxiu ate another half of the pancake in a fit of anger, climbed onto the bunk and read a book. Even if it was a book he had read, he still felt rewarded when he picked it up again; reading a book a hundred times is self-seeking, and this sentence is not an empty phrase.

The four-day train, the braised eggs and pancakes bought by Yan Rushan, were barely enough for the two of them.

After walking out of the train station, Zhong Yuxiu couldn't help but take a deep breath of the fresh air of Shangjing; the train was too hot and it was inconvenient everywhere, and at this moment, she felt a banging sound echoing in her ears.