Chapter 24 Yan Rushan Arrives

Xu Hongqi smiled and shook his head, "You don't need to pour water, I'll be leaving in a while, and I have to go back to school for dinner; come over and recognize the door, I'll be able to drop by next time."

"Okay, then let's talk." That's not the case with cold water hospitality.

The two entered the main room, Xu Hongqi looked at the layout of the main room, there was a door on one side of the wall twice, apparently two rooms.

"The yard is big and the house is big, are you afraid of living alone?"

"What are you afraid of?" Zhong Yuxiu said, "The public security near Huada University is pretty good."

Xu Hongqi sighed softly in his heart, and said, "You said it too, I really envy you being able to live in such a big yard by yourself."

"When we graduate and work hard, we will have a house and money; we are the first batch of college students, and we have unlimited possibilities in the future." Depending on whether we work hard or not, I vaguely remember that there are historical documents recorded in later generations, and ten years of turbulence After that, the first batch of college students worked in all walks of life after graduating, and produced a lot of big shots.

"Yeah! I'm fighting for the future now." Xu Hongqi was envious, she wouldn't be greedy for things that didn't belong to her, "Student Zhong, how are you feeling in class today, can you understand? I listened. My mind is a little confused."

Zhong Yuxiu said calmly, "I understand."

"How do you understand it? Why can't I understand it? I'm confused in many places."

After talking, they talked about academics. The two talked for a while, and what Xu Hongqi didn't understand suddenly became clear, and he couldn't help but admire.

"Student Zhong, why is your brain so bright?"

"Our school should have a library, so go and read more relevant books." The knowledge level has been broken for many years, and many people are very unfamiliar with subjects such as physics, and they don't even have a basic understanding; the way for these students to understand is to ask professors for advice, Just go to the library to find the answer.

Xu Hongqi nodded solemnly, "You're right, I have to go and ask where the library is first; classmate Zhong, I'll leave today, and I'll come to you next time to play."

"Row."

He sent the person out and watched Xu Hongqi go away. Just as he was about to return to the house, he saw a familiar figure passing by Xu Hongqi and coming towards her.

"Comrade Yan?!"

When the person came to him, Zhong Yuxiu asked, "Comrade Yan, long time no see, are you here to find someone?"

"Isn't it called Big Brother Yan?"

"Uh." Zhong Yuxiu called out helplessly, "Big Brother Yan."

A smile flashed across Yan Rushan's eyes, and he said blankly, "I'm really here to find someone."

"Then you're busy, bye."

When the words fell, Zhong Yuxiu pushed the courtyard door to close, Yan Rushan's expression darkened, "I'm here to find you, especially to find you."

"Looking for me?" Guan Yuanmen's hand paused, his eyes full of surprise, "Big Brother Yan is looking for me for something?"

Yan Rushan nodded lightly, "Can you go in and talk?"

"Come in." Zhong Yuxiu took a step back, let people into the courtyard, and brought them into the main room, "Brother Yan, would you like some water?"

"Okay." Yan Rushan's expression was very natural.