CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]

Start from the beginning

<Carrera, Ultima bring me the Prisoner>

<At once my Lord>

They then entered in the office with Myulan. Ultima and Carrera was behind her while smiling evilly.

"M-y-u-l-a-n-chan, you are going to tell the truth to my Lord right " Carrera asked her with a bright smile.

"You don't want another I-n-t-e-r-r-o-g-a-t-i-o-n right ?" Ultima asked her.

"H-h-hai I will tell everything I know but please I don't want another interrogation"

"Ultima, Carrera I guess you were right with her".

"Of course my Lord it was a good time talking with her I hope she is going to give you every answer you want".

"So if my lord will excuse us we will take our leave then.".

"Thank you for your hard work".

But soon as they left a more troublesome guy appear. Yes a simp more specially. He has dark hair with a red wick on it. Yes he is the first secretary of Rimuru. The Primordial Black. Diablo.

"Kfufufu my Lord I heared that a little insect want to kill you? Kfufufu may I dispose of him?"

"Huh no thank you I will take care of it by myself." As soon as I said he became sad. Well I need to raise his mood. "But I have a mission for you". His face suddenly started to bright again. "Ok Diablo you are going to make Youm the new King of Farmus".

"Ehhhhhh Boss you are talking about me ?"

"Yes Youm you are going to be the King of Farmus".

"Oyi Rimuru what are you talking about. This man a King? And wait isn't the Purple, the Yellow and the Black Primordial".

"Yes Rimuru how are you going to explain this? You know there is someone who's the mediator of this world. I don't think he is going to accept it so easily" Ramiris said while floating in front of me.

"Ah I know but I will deal with it, also King Gazel Trust me I know what I am doing".

"Ok I will after all I judge by myself that you are not a threat."

"Ahaha and I am also by his side. So if a DL want to fight Rimuru and this country I will definitely crush him. So Rimuru who is this girl?" Ramiris asked.

"I will let her present herself to you." Rimuru said. He then look at Myulan who nodded.

"I am Myulan and I am one of the five fingers of DL Clayman. I was tasked to cause chaos in the city. But the citizens specially Ashia-Sama and Benimaru-sama caught me first".

"I see so you are alive. Clayman, told us that he sent you to discover the city but Rimuru killed you." Ramiris said.

"Oh so your Master already leave you? Why did you decide to follow such a coward?" Gazel asked.

"I am a witch. And where I came from, people see us as monster. I used to be lonely in my life. And when the first person you have met said that he need you. What are you going to do ? But it was a huge mistake from me. Also before Rimuru-Sama saved me, Clayman used had my heart if I disobeyed him, he will instantly killed me. But now I want to leave for the man I fell for." She said while looking at Youm who is blushing.

"What a sad story. But because you didn't want to die, you decided to sacrifice others that's it?" Gazel asked her.

"I was prepared to die. I know if the people of this country suffered, their Master will not put this aside and will kill me. But I was wrong. The people in this country are too strong. Even Veldora-Sama is leaving here."