Wait..

"Hoy ka rin! Kakabili ko lang n'yang coke!" Tumawa lang siya at inangat ang hawak ng unti.

"Cheers." He said then left. I watched him leave wanting to throw a rock at him.

I quickly finished what I was doing at umakyat na sa kwarto. I wore a black hoodie, black timberlands, and a leather pants.

I wasn't actually thinking straight. I was thinking about what will happen later. Will I win? I must win. Luna is probably not okay in his command.

As I walked down the hallway, I received a text message from Aaron. He told me that he was already outside. Pumunta na rin ako kung nasa'n siya. I saw him there, leaning on the car while playing with the car keys with his right hand while his left hand is inside his pocket.

My heart took a leap as I stare at his posture. It was already sunset so I couldn't see his face, but I can tell that he is so fucking handsome.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He said. I straightened my back and walk towards him.

"Ew." I said. Inagaw ko sa kaniya ang car keys at tinulak siya paalis. "I won't serve you anymore. Do what pleases you." I winked at him and entered the car.

I saw him roll his eyes before entering the car. I started driving while taking a glimpse of his side.

Fucking sharp jawline. Those brown eyes which shines as the sunlight hits it. That pointy nose that I want to flick.

And that lips I wonder what tastes like.

Napatingin siya sa akin. Our eyes met and I smiled. And looked away.

"I'll use this car for my race. You're staying in the crowd whether you like it or not." I felt that he stared at me for a while before speaking.

"It's fine. I'll be at the front row." I smirked before teasing him.

"VIP yarn?"

-

I saw Adam laughing with his friends. Nagdilim ang paningin ko nang tumingin siya sa gawi namin. Ipinuwesto ko sa tabi ng kotse niya ang kotse ni Aaron at lumabas. I slammed the car door and was about to attack him but Kendrick, the owner of the place, stopped me.

"Give me my fucking car back." I looked at him sharply as he laughed.

"Cute. But, no. Not after you defeat me." He smiled and leaned in. "Will you able to defeat me?" I was about to punch him but Kendrick held my hand at tumayo sa harap ko. I tried to free my hands but he was fucking strong.

"You fucking cheated! You put a fucking hole in my fucking tires, you son of a bitch!" I shouted and kept on fighting Kendrick's grip. My blood was boiling because of anger.