αℓωαуѕ вє ωιтн уσυ ( ραят 2 )

Start from the beginning

Of course Lucas may be soft hearted but swear to God he won't show his this side.. He has a reputation to maintain.. He will not show but he know he is happy for his not so best friend.
Atleast he won't have to see Tae wailing like a whale at his dorm.

'Good job Lucas ' he patted his own shoulder and went home.

Meanwhile...

Both were now calm. Jungkook was the first one to went near tae

You want something angel

Jungkook decided to be casual as he know it's not a right time to agrue like children it's time they solve the things with proper communication.

Well Tae he was scolding himself for being sensitive right now as he is hearing angel from kook after week.. He misses them so much.. He want to cry buckets but he knows it's not the time.. So controlling his crying fit. He took a deep breath. And dig his insecurities under ground and with a lot of courage.

He started speaking.

I don't want anything kooki- jungkoo-

Call me like you used to I don't mind.

Kookie pls sit and ggukie can you al-

Jeongguk without a second thought sit on the stool beside kook. He was quiet because he knows if he opens his mouth and might spoke something in anger which he didn't mean.. It will complicate the situation more..

After a minute or so. Taehyung again spoke..

I - my father whom I don't wanna call father ... He is my step father .
When I was 14 yrs ge started controlling me.. I tried to talk to him but my opinion never mattered.. Now I am 20 he still doesn't recognise me.. As his son but a tool which he can use.. I am good at studies and he noticed and forced me to study business but I was interested in doctor but he slapped me and guilt trip me by telling how much he does for me.. So I started studying business..
I was so dull in my life.. Because of my looks I was popular but still it was hectic.. Most of my friends are fake and I know that but then I meet you both..
You wanna believe or not but you guys changed me..
A bubbly and happy Tae is made by you.. I can't even explain how much I love you both. You both are precious to me..
* sniffle* but then he found out I was dating you two .. At first I thought confronting him is the best but then I heard him saying that he make your life hell as you dare to get into my life...
I confront him saying I didn't date anyone and after few attempts he believed me.

After that I thought by time he will change and I tried to hide the fact we are in a relationship.
I -I thought I could handle everything alone but again he suspected me and he found the truth and then I confronted him but he said I am a manwhore * sniffle* . I was so done after the break up.. He won't stop..
I was getting hurt every single day , I hate to say but I start cutting my self.. But then Lucas give me some scolding and told me to stop being selfish and tell you everything.. I should not hide anything.

Why? ARE YOU STUPID?

Gguk!

No wait, don't stop me..
You! why? Why did you hide everything from us.. You FUCKING KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED.. I-i
Can't even thing of you getting a single scratch and you are telling me you cut yourself.

Gguk.. Pls calm down.. Its not good for his health...

Fine! Fine I wont speak anything you ask him.. Why he didn't tell us.. Why he just decided to take all the matters in his hands. W-why h-he didn't t-trust us to share his problems... H-he c-cut h-himself kook.. You h-hear that!!