"Cute! Can I call you Jungkook too?" Seokjin asked, trying to put the poor boy at ease.

Jungkook nodded, fiddling with his hands in his lap, still not making eye contact.

Yoongi liked the way Seokjin immediately took on an older brother role to the younger boy. He made a mental note of it.

The door opened again, and this time Yoongi had to tilt his head back slightly to look the newcomer in the eyes.

The boy stopped at the doorway. "Whoa, is this seriously my class?" He looked suspiciously at Yoongi. "Why are there only five desks?"

"Yeah, I've been wondering that too." Seokjin said, raising his hand for some reason.

"Have a seat," Yoongi nodded to the tall boy. "And yes, it is a class. You'll find out why the number of students is limited to five once the other two get here."

The new student twisted his mouth but took the first seat.

Yoongi smiled as he looked the boy up and down. He was clearly fit and athletic, with strong muscles, large thighs and sun kissed skin. The walking definition of an alpha male. Yoongi loved those types. They were so fun to play with until they broke down.

Jungkook looked up briefly from staring a hole into his desk and flicked his eyes to the newcomer. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped a little. "Whoa..."

The new student looked over. "What?"

Jungkook let out a squeak and turned his attention back to his desk with renewed vigor.

Yoongi barely bit back the laugh.

The door opened again and a boy hurried in, taking the seat in between Seokjin and Jungkook.

"Am I late?" He asked, looking worried but not sounding like it as he dropped his backpack to the floor.

"Not yet, but cutting it close." Yoongi said, checking his watch.

"Cool." The new boy beamed. He faced Jungkook. "Hey, I'm Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you!"

Jungkook nodded, not looking up.

Hoseok turned to Seokjin. "Hi, I'm Hoseok."

"Hey, Hoseok." Seokjin greeted. "I'm Seokjin. Call me Jin."

They both giggled as they shook hands.

The bell rang and Yoongi frowned at the last remaining desk that still stood empty.

The alpha male noticed it too. "So, what's the deal? Why are there so few students? Will I still get credit for this course? I need three more health points to graduate."

"Ah, you must be Kim Namjoon, then," Yoongi pushed himself off his desk, his arms still crossed. "I read your transcripts. 4.0 GPA, straight A's, and you're on the basketball team."

"Captain of it." Namjoon said, leaning back in his chair. "So what?"

Yoongi smirked. "You know, I used to play basketball too."

Namjoon snorted out a short laugh. "You? What are you, five foot at most?" He laughed. "Were you the water boy?"

Yoongi let the jab slide, his smirk only growing deeper.

The door opened one last time, and everyone turned to face the final newcomer.
The boy froze when he saw everyone's eyes on him and he hurried to the last desk, between Namjoon and Seokjin.

Yoongi smiled. "Well, now that everyone is finally ready, we can get started." He moved to stand in front of the room, everyone's attention on him.

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of your virginities."