𝟎𝟒; 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

Comenzar desde el principio

"No. The opposite." This caught surprised looks from the culprit. "It's because gods do exist. I know it."

"You know that Arahabaki exists?"

"Yeah. You saw it too, didn't you? Eight years ago. There's no way you could have given such a precise account otherwise."

"Chuuya-kun, do you know where Arahabaki is right now?" Randou asks him, getting up on his feet. "Tell me."

"You should tell him if you know." Dazai said, making Chuuya turn to glare at him. "Randou-san's going to be executed for putting the Port Mafia in danger, anyway."

"Dammit, why the hell does everyone want to meet that thing?!" Chuuya grumbles. "It doesn't have the power to revive the dead. It doesn't even have a personality or a mind. It's the same as a typhoon or an earthquake."

"It doesn't need a personality." Randou said. "Great destruction. Scorching the earth, staining the skies, rumbling the air... An unfathomable being from the other side. That power is enough for me. Tell me, Chuuya-kun, where is this being beyond human comprehension, this thing that burned me alive."

The ginger was silent as he walks toward the earmuffed man, looking up at him. "I'll tell you if you really want to know. Arahabaki is... me."

"What?"

Randou looks down at the ginger, not saying anything until he laughs lightly. "I had a hunch that you were."

━━━━━━

"I only have memories from part of my life." Chuuya said. "Unlike you, I didn't lose my memories from trauma. My very life has only existed since that day eight years ago. Everything before that is darkness.

Somewhere in that darkness, I floated aimlessly. Someone's hand broke through the bounds of that void and dragged me into the outside world.

That was your hand, wasn't it?" He asked Randou, who only smirks. "Where did you find me? I followed this case to find that out. Now, tell me everything." The ginger demands.

"I will, of course." The ravenette with earmuffs looks down at the teenager. "You're worthy of knowing."

Randou raises his hand, a light which you assume to be his ability appearing in his palm. Chuuya activates his ability to protect himself, but he was still hit by the ability and was launched backwards into the stairwell that both you and Dazai came from.

So Randou's ability was able to be used to protect himself, detain other people (making them unable to use their abilities), and attack others... both defensive and offensive purposes. This might be a toughie to deal with.

"Why couldn't he defend himself with gravity?" Dazai asks, starting your train of thought.

True. With Chuuya's reflexes, he should have been able to use his ability and dodge the attack, or redirect the attack. Why didn't he?

"Unlike a bullet," Randou starts, both you and Dazai turning to face the rogue Mafia member. "The subspace I control doesn't abide by this world's laws of physics. This subspace is a separate world, closed off from regular space." A cube that had formed in the palm of his hand fell to the floor, a bright shade of yellow ripples on the warehouse floor.

When a wall of his ability pops up in front of you, you turn toward the stairwell to escape, but your actions ended up not doing much to help as he just extended the room around you so you couldn't escape.

In a matter of short moments, the entirety of the warehouse had been put into Randou's subspace, so the three of you couldn't leave, even if you tried.

You try teleporting, but whenever you disappeared into black and teal, you would always reappear in the same spot. 'What is going on? Why can't I get out?' You think.