𝙏𝙬𝙤 💀

Start from the beginning

Rae hums to herself as she looks at the book of lyrics she made for the party tonight which is why she wanted to walk back home. It gives her inspiration to look around and watch couple either enjoy their sweet moment or argue with each other, right now she was just giving the finishing touches seeing a pet store making her smile.

"Forget that I promise Cleopatra a toy." Rae said and goes in the pet store to buy the toy mouse. Once she was done with the small shop, Rae heads back home.

Rae clears her throat when the security guard of her mansion was sleeping making said security guard rub his eyes tiredly. His eyes widen seeing her and stands up clearing his throat.

"My apologies, Miss Rae! Please don't -." The security guy said and Rae stops him raising her hand with a smile. "It's okay Rick, I know you been working extra shifts this week. I won't tell my dad." She said and the security guy sighs in relief.

"Thank you miss." He said and sits back down closing the door after Rae had went in. As she walks to her house she looks around shouting cleopatra name in the garden they had in front. "Cleopatra! Here girl, I have that toy I promise!" She shouts and it didn't take long as cleopatra comes out of some bushes looking happily seeing her.

Rae knew that the cat was strange and smart but she didn't care as long as the cat didn't do no harm to her. She takes out the toy from the bag and shows it to cleopatra who jumps up and down trying to catch the rat toy making her laugh.

"I do wonder who your owner is." Rae said with a smile playing with cleopatra.

__________

"Are we there?" Clawdius asked as they stop the boat and Frank nods. "Ooh! I'm just sparking at the bolts to find out what's down here!" Frank said with excitement letting out some electricity himself.

They go down the stairs only to stop when the hallway they need to go through is small and tight.

"Maybe we go single file." Abbey suggested making them nod. They crawled in the hallway, Clawdius was the one in front of the group leading the girls behind him. He jumps when spectra peaks her head out the door they were going in.

"What took you so long?" She asked and Clawdius goes on his eyes widen of the Hall of Halloween like it said in the papers. "It's so cool." He said as the girls gasp at the big place and the small lights turn on.

"C'mon, ghouls! Let's check it out." Operetta said and runs down the stairs looking at the pods which had some stuff being held up. Clawdius goes to one which had a purple guitar with some cool designs on it and a skull on the corner of the guitar.

"I don't get it! These things makes Halloween look fun!" Frank said and he accidentally touch a floor trap. They look to see a pumpkin fire pit and smile but Clawdius growls when an old looking skeleton drop in front of them while the girls hide behind him.

"Welcome to the hall of Halloween." The skeleton said twitching from time to time. "An interactive tour through one of the world's greatest holidays." Spins around them and raised her index finger.

"Halloween was originally created to honor and praise all of the monsters of the world!" The skeleton lady said making Frank smile. "I knew we had it all wrong!" He said.

"It started as a way for the humans to give thanks to their monster brothers and sisters for years of friendship." It said and shows a wolf running some crows away from the corn and given some steak as thanks.

"Every October st, the monsters would put on their finest and most over-the-top fashions in preparation for a night of celebration!" At that explanation Clawdius saw an outfit that looks perfect for him making him grin.

"My style." He said and looks back at the skeleton lady. "While the monsters got ready, the humans would put on elaborate costumes, makeup and masks as a tribute to the monsters." Clawdius saw humans wearing costumes with masks looking happy.

"After they were all dressed up, they would go door to door performing tricks and handing out treats." Showing them monsters giving humans some candy and she leads them to a big pumpkin full of candy. "Candy anyone?"

Abby catches an eye making Frank and Clawdius shiver seeing her eat it.

"Abbey, that's, like super old." Frank said and Clawdius shiver seeing Abby chew it. "Candy, like cheese from yak, is better with age. Mmm!" She said and picks up another candy ignoring how both were disgusted. "And super delicious!"

"They would even carve pumpkins with the faces of their favorite monsters on them." Skeleton lady said showing them a bunch of pumpkins carved into monsters. "All this to celebrate their wonderful and unique friends."

"This is, like, the coolest holiday ever!" Frank said with a smile.

"At the end of the day, monsters and humans would gather in the center of the town for the biggest party of the year!" Skeleton said as they saw in other side of the hall where images of humans and monsters dancing together making them walk towards it.

"The humans in their costumes and the monsters in their outrageous apparel danced the night away, vowing to do this every year." Skeleton lady said and Clawdius saw his reflection wearing the outfit in one of the pods making him smirk but it soon turns into a surprise when a human girl stands beside him holding his hand. She had her hair up in a high ponytail wearing a black mini-skirt and corset showing her midriff, black structural collar on her neck, long black gloves, black thigh high platform boots and gold geometric hoop earrings.

"What in the world?" He asked in shock and shakes his head as he hears the lady. "And that is the story of Halloween."