Start for the Search

Altea was needing money for her to buy her favorite KPOP group's concert tickets. She was having no luck but eventually she found a flier on the window of a shop that says that they will give out money if you complete the challenges they have.

It says in the flier: 

"Requirements:

18 years old, no heart problems, no exhaustion problems.

Once you send your application you can no longer cancel.

Please contact 0123-45-6789 to for questions and more details."

Altea soon texted the number with her application form, without asking questions.

10 minutes later it replied to the text saying that: "You will start your challenge, tomorrow and tomorrow only. Please be wearing the following only, sleeveless croptop, Shorts (+10 dollars if it is cycling shorts, -50 if it is pants), flipflops or shoes, bra, and panties. (If you are wearing something not in the list, your earnings will be deducted by 100 dollars. If you will not be attending tomorrows session, you will be severely punished. Please be there at on or before 8:30 a.m. See you tomorrow ^_^."

Altea was surprised with what she was supposed to be wearing so she checked the flier once more, and found out that it was tickling challenges, when she found out she was about to back out but she remembered that she would be in big trouble if she will not go. 

She couldn't sleep all night about the challenges that she have to face, considering she haven't been tickled for longer than 2 minutes before. But tomorrow she will be tickled mercilessly by a stranger that she doesn't even know, or so she thought.

Eventually she fallen asleep but still couldnt get the thought out of her head if she could even finish alive after tomorrow.