The Start of the Longest Day of her life.

Altea's alarm went off  and automatically wake her up, it was 7 a.m. and she has an hour to get ready and be there on time, she jumps out of bed, took a shower, dress up into a tank top, puts on short jeans, puts on her adidas shoes, and inside was her black bra and pick panty. Its 7:36 and she is done doing all she needs to do now she just needs to go to the adress and hope that there is no traffic. She bids farewell to her mom and said that she would just go find a one day job to get money, before she goes to the adress.

She arrived at 8:06 a.m. with the Lady that gave the challenge waiting outside. She was looking mad but still tried to keep her cool. 

"Hi I am your tickler for today, I suppose you are Altea right?" -Ms Tickler asked.

"Yes I am Altea." Altea answered.

"Very well then, You failed to be here within 8:05 a.m. so you will be doing 4 challenges that is consisted of 2 hours of tickling each every after a challenge is done, you get 20 minutes of break, The challenges get harder and harder every session. So be ready." Ms tickler said.

"Ok." Altea replied nervously.

"Ok then, please come in." Ms. Tickler said.

Ms. Tickler then lead Altea to her "Tickle Room" where she has different kind of bondages/tools specially made for tickling. 

Altea was then asked if Ms. Tickler could undress her anytime in the challenge, in exchange she will deduct 10 minutes to her time doing the different challenges. 

"Why? Why do you need to undress me?" Altea asked.

"For me to be able to tickle every part of your body. Dont worry I won't undo your bra or take off your panties but i would undress your top and shorts for some challenges. I wont be recording as well if your also worrying about that." Ms Tickler answered.

"Ok sure, but promise that you will not record or strip me down naked." Altea said.

"Yes, I promise." Ms Tickler said.