𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑡𝑡 😭, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑙𝑖𝑙 𝑛𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠😂.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ 1:46

𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐷𝐼𝐷𝑁'𝑇 😭 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 𝑖𝑚𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑐.
sᴇɴᴛ 1:48

𝐵𝑌𝐸 𝑇𝑌 𝐿𝑀𝐴𝑂𝑂𝑂 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑚.
𝐺𝑡𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑎𝑒💕
SᴇɴT 1:52

I  Laughed at what ty said and closed my phon. I look up to see tone getting back into the car.

"huh" he said handing me the CVS bag.

"Thank you" i said opening my phone back to scroll on instagram.

"You wanna drive" he asked looking back at me.

"Not really why" I said looking up from my phone confused.

"Ion feel like it" He said in a duh voice.

"Ok i guess" i sighed climbing up front.

"Come on" He said while he still sat in the driver seat.

"Well you gotta move" i said sitting on the arm rest.

He didn't say anything he just stared at me like i was dumb.

"Well ok" i said and climbed in his lap then tried to adjust the seat.

"What" he said.

"How you scoot this up" i said looking starting the car.

"This good" he said adjusting the seat.

"Yeah" i said as i put the car in reverse and pulled out of cvs parking lot.

As i was making my way home driving uncomfortably i felt something poking my back.

"Can you move that i am not gonna slime you out"I said tapping his gun with one hand and the other on the steering wheel.

"No" he said blankly.

"Why" i said as i came to a red light and turned my lip to look back at him.

"You neva kno what might go down ma" he said tapping my side to let me know the light was green.

*Skip ride 🙄*

I pulled into the parking garage and climbed off his lap into the passenger side.

"Can you carry her in please i don't feel like waking her up" I asked while grabbing Stormis bag my purse and the CVS bag

"Fasho" he said turning off the engine and grabbing her out the back.

We walked to the elevator i sure didn't feel like walking up no stairs. I guess he didn't neither cause he got right on in with me.

"You wanna stay" I asked randomly while we waited for the elevator to stop.

"I can" he said and stepped off the elevator with sleeping storm in her arms.

"Ok thanks" I said .

I unlocked the door and went to my room. While tone went to put stormi in her bed.

I undressed and went to go shower cause i been out for some hours and smelt like outside. I hate the smell of outside it smell like dog i hate dog smells.

I was done showering and got dressed then went to my room to lotion up.

"You moved my stuff out hea" tone said looking back at me. I'm guessing he showered in the other bathroom it looked like it.

"It's in the one beside it" I said as i put my bonnet on and tied a scarf on my head

BEST COMBO when you got a wig on.

I climbed in bed and plugged my phone in while tone finished getting dress or whatever he was doing. I closed my eyes just laying there til i felt a dip on the other side of the bed.

He pulled me over to him basically getting under me.

"I don't know what girl you done been with all day now you in bed with me" i said trying me move but his arms was around my waist.

"None cause i was waiting on yo ass" He said in a duh voice.

"Yeah ok" i said then laid down letting sleep take over.

________________________

1:44am and i'm finishing this chapter. Y'all i start school July 25th and i'm so mad cause i just got out july 1st.