Hurrying over to the others, I could feel the heat cross my face. "I'm ready."

Jimin and Taehyung moved towards my side, along with Freyja, who had come out of the woods. From the way she was licking her chops, I assumed that she had gone hunting and I was grateful she finished her meal before returning to my side. I wasn't sure I would want to see my traveling companion tearing into some small woodland creature, especially cute fluffy ones that I always cooed over like they were infants. Jimin let out a laugh and I could see he didn't miss the shudder that had run through me.

"What? You don't want to see your big kitty eating her breakfast?" I shook my head and Jimin laughed again, a bright sound that cut across the otherwise quiet forest. "Don't feel too embarrassed. I don't want to see it either."

Nodding my head, I was silent for a moment before turning to Taehyung. "So how's it going with mystery girl?" Taehyung had been seeing a girl that worked in the coffee shop down the street from the company for a few weeks, a sweet girl he had apparently met when he was getting coffee for all of us. Jimin and I had been begging him to introduce us, but he was hesitant and I could understand why. The relationship was still new to him and I knew he didn't want to take the chance of it getting messed up so soon.

Taehyung shrugged, but from the shy smile on his face, I could see things were going good. "It's... it's fine. I'm taking her on a mini vacation in a couple of weeks."

Jimin and I looked at each, sly smiles on our faces. Nudging my arm, Jimin turned to Taehyung. "A mini vacation, huh? Going to bring her here to meet your parents?"

The smile on his face dropped and I could see the worry in his eyes. Rubbing the back of his neck, he shrugged again. "I don't... I don't know how she would take all of this. It's... it's a lot to take in."

I placed a hand on Taehyung's arm and gave it a gentle squeeze. "If she truly cares about you, she will understand."

Knowing I had been there before, Taehyung gave me a grateful smile. "I hope you're right."

***

Sooner than expected, we were arriving at the palace of the Aegneya. The palace was an impressive structure, carved from beautiful grey and white marble, soaring into the crystal clear blue sky. I couldn't stop the gasp that left me and when I turned to Taehyung, he gave me a smile of understanding.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Taehyung's voice was gentle as he spoke and I could only nod in response. It was easily one of the most beautiful buildings I had ever seen and it stunned me to the core.

"It's stunning." I could hear the awe in my own voice, something I couldn't quite hold in.

"This is the palace that was built for the original king. He tried to deny having such an elaborate dwelling, but his people insisted. They said that he had been so good to them that he deserved something so beautiful." I didn't miss the pride in his tone and I knew that the Aegneya loved their king.

We approached the gates and after a quick conversation, some bowing I didn't understand, and a quick scan of me, the large metal gates opened and we entered the palace. It was just as impressive on the inside as it was on the outside and everything was beautifully luxurious. My attention focused on the lavish decorations, I followed the guys down a long corridor until we approached a set of double doors. Namjoon pushed the door open and we entered what I assumed was the throne room.

A man with dark hair and dimples, one wearing a dark blue velvet robe, stood up from the throne he was sitting in and hurried towards us. He pulled Namjoon into a hug, a grin on his face. "Welcome home son."