A true fairytale ending

Time skip to the last year and last day
"Potter, will you marry me?"
Draco exclaimed on one knee without a ring. It was the last day of the final day of the final year of Hogwarts.
It was very sudden Harry felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Do you think I'm stupid? YES!" Harry screamed with tears flowing down his face. As Draco stood up and kissed the tears away on Harry's face and apologized for no rings.

They're both overjoyed. Now time to tell Draco's father and mother, how bad could this turn out?

"This is my fiancé, Potter, Harry Potter."
Draco said as Harry walked in and the extreme discomfort because he knew what they believed in. Lucius gasped in anger.
"No you're not allowed to be with him. I demand you two separate and never talk again!" Lucius demanded. Draco shook his head silently.
"No father." Draco finally said no to his dad.
Lucius was shocked. Oh well he'll choose his parents over some stupid boy, well at least what Lucius thought. Narcissa stayed silent.
"Draco Lucius Malfoy! I'm your father you WILL do what I say!" Lucius shouted.
"No father. I'm my own person and I'll do what makes me happy. Even if you're against it I love him and you can't change that." Draco standed up for himself.
"Choose, Draco me and your mother or your 'fiancé'." Lucius forcefully made him choose.
Draco have had enough.

"I choose Harry. It will always be Harry I want to be with him. I don't give a fuck about you and what you think it's my life and I choose what I get to do with it and I'm done with these wrong beliefs. I'm not sorry but maybe you should try having a heart." Draco snapped. The realization hit of what he just said.
Narcissa started speaking. "Whatever makes you happy dear."
Lucius's eyes widened in anger. "What?!"
He couldn't believe that his own Wife didn't side with him.
Lucius sighed
"Whatever don't come crying back to me whenever he dumps you." Lucius walked out of the room.

One year later

"I do."
Draco vowed with tears flooding his eyes.

"You may kiss."

Draco's lips met Harry's, tears fell to the ground from everyone in the room.

As Draco threw the bouquet it fell into Hermione's hands as she turned towards Ginny smiling.

But right before Draco and Harry truly reached that happily ever after Ron walked up to them.

"Hey guys. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything I did back in Hogwarts, I understand if you don't forgive me though." Ron apologized, he didn't even want to be forgiven but he would feel slightly better if he apologized.

Harry and Draco nodded at each other and looked back at Ron.

"You're gonna have to let us actually make out in front of you." Draco smirked as Harry agreed with what he just said.
Ron sighed.
Everyone wished them off to their new happy life.

To there happily ever after~

♡♡♡