Summer time!

The hogwarts school year just ended and now it's summer. Draco and Harry sat on the train next to each other also of course Ron and Hermione sat across from them. Harry gently wrapped his arms around Draco's neck. "I don't wanna go back homeee." Harry complained Draco then remembered Harry talking about the Dursley's. Draco sighed feeling bad for Harry. "I hate them they have no right treating you that way." Draco said while comforting Harry. "Yeah. Says the person who bullied me for years because you don't know how to deal with feelings." Harry smirked laughing while Draco rolled his eyes. "Listen. I've apologized what more do you want?" Draco smiled.

Later on in the train Harry came up with the idea of staying with the Weasleys for the summer if they could. "Hey Ron can me and Draco and i stay at your house for the summer?" Harry asked. Ron shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know I'll ask my mum once we get off the train." Ron sighed choosing not to start an argument for once.

While everyone was still on the train they decided to play never have I never. "Never have i ever had a crush on someone of the same sex." Harry said while everyone even Ron said I have! A very unexpected twist. Everyone gasped at Ron. "Wait you've had a crush on a man before?" Draco asked questioning everything Ron has ever said about The lgbtq+ community. Ron sighed. "Listen I'm straight but I've had a celebrity crush once." Ron said while turning red. Everyone smirked at Ron and said at the same time. "Who?"
Ron paused in embarrassment. But Fred and George from the other side of the train heard everything and they answered the question for him.

"Victor Krum." They both said smirking high fiving each other. Ron seemed very angry at them but nodded his head in shame. "There is nothing wrong with being gay Ron. As a fellow homosexual welcome to the club." Harry joked but Ron seemed very upset

About 2 hours later they got off the train. When Ron asked Molly if Harry and Draco could stay at there house for the summer. Molly sighed and agreed then realized. "Wait isn't Malfoy the boy who's been bullying you and Harry for years?" Molly asked beyond confused. Ron turned at Draco and Harry and looked back at his mom. "Honestly I don't know ether but one day they told me they were dating." Ron sighed. Molly was surprised. "Well they can both stay but if Malfoy causes any problems i won't have mercy." Molly stated.
"Well come on guys let's go." Molly said while a bunch of kids following her like ducklings.

Everyone arrived home and Draco was basically silent the whole time not saying anything. They all went to sit down Draco just followed Harry around like a lost puppy. Molly greeted Draco "Hello dear my name is Molly Weasley it's nice to meet you and aren't you Harry's boyfriend? That's what Ronald told me." Molly said. Draco turned red. "Well hello and yes in matter of fact I'm his boyfriend." Draco said in confidence. Molly later on showed them to there room. "We have an extra room for guests so you guys can sleep there." Molly smiled opening the door to the room. "But number one rule no sex while everyone's asleep." Molly said walking off leaving them in the room. Draco turned super red while unpacking his stuff. Ginny knocked on the door a few hours later. "Oh hey Ginny." Harry opened the door with his head peeking though the door. "What you hiding in there?" Ginny smirked trying to open the door. "Nothing!" Harry yelled while falling on the floor while Ginny walked in as she saw Draco covered in a blanket and naked under while Harry stood there no clothes on. Ginny immediately rushed out and shut the door.

A few days later there was a carnival but knowing the weasleys they didn't have enough money to go. It got brought up during breakfast by Ron. "So mum are we gonna be able to go this year?" Ron asked while chewing on his food. "No not this year, maybe next year." Molly said. "Well I have some of my parents money i stole... okay maybe a lot of money." Draco stated in embarrassment. "DRACO!" Harry yelled in shock. "Well I guess we're gonna go to the carnival." Molly laughed. "So we're not gonna talk about how he stole?" Ron asked. They all started laughing.

The day of the carnival. Ron and Ginny went to on the carousel. While Draco and Harry held hands wondering around the place. Draco saw Harry's eyes sparkling at one of the plush's at a game. "You want that?" Draco asked Harry nudging him toward the thing. "How did you know?" Harry raised his eyebrow. "I'll win it for you sense I'm the absolute best boyfriend in the world!" Draco exclaimed while he handed the money over to play the game. "The goal is to pop the balloons." The man said handing Draco the darts. "How many do I need to win the big ferret?" Draco asked. "About 10." The man replied stepping back so Draco could throw the darts. He popped one balloon only. Draco went to play again and again but never got to 10. Harry stood there laughing because how pathetic Draco is. "Babe it's fine i don't need it that bad." Harry told his very determined boyfriend. "I'M GONNA WIN THE BLOODY FERRET, I REFUSE TO LEAVE HERE TILL I GET IT!" Draco yelled throwing all the darts at once. Harry pushed Draco out of the way. "Okay let me try." Harry smirked while he was handing the man the money. As soon Harry got the darts he popped 10 almost immediately. Draco gasped in anger. They walked off with Harry holding a big ferret. Draco spotted a pretty scary looking roller coaster. "Hey Potter wanna go on that i bet you'll be pissing in your pants before it even starts." Draco laughed pointing at the roller coaster. Harry rolled his eyes. They got in line and once it was there turn Draco started regretting everything but definitely would never show any fear. Once it started going Draco pissed his pants. It started off pretty fast and then slowed down as they went up the top. "Your gonna be passed out once it drops." Draco stated. "You wish." Harry rolled his eyes while the roller coaster dropped. "AHHHHHH" Draco screamed very loud in fear. Even Ron could hear the screams. As the ride titled to the side Draco was screaming extremely loud the words. "IAM GONNA FALL OUT IM GONNA FALL OUT"
Harry was enjoying it had his arms up in the air laughing and screaming in joy. And then a loop happened. Draco completely passed out. "OH MY GOD HE PASSED OUT!" Harry screamed while the roller coaster ended while carrying Draco. He set Draco on the ground and took a photo. Then he splashed very cold water on him. Draco got up extremely fast. "Okay... Draco that better not be piss in your pants." Harry stated noticing the giant piss like stain in the pants. Draco started to tear up and fell on Harry's chest. "I hate you." Draco muttered with his face buried in Harry's chest crying. "Such a little wimp." Harry thought while Harry picked him up in his arms and they walked around with Harry carrying Draco like a damsel in distress. While Draco holds the ferret for comfort.

But later on everyone met back up and ate some carnival food. "Why were you carrying Draco in your arms?" Ron asked while munching on his food. "Well someone acted like a little drama Queen passed out on a roller coaster." Harry laughed while Draco gave him the side eye. Draco took some of his food that Harry thought was gross and shoved it in his face.

And they ended that day with some lovely sex!

Well Draco and Harry made some beautiful memories though out the summer like catching fire flys, watched movies, slow dancing while playing music, cuddling, cooking a disaster and forcing Ron to eat it but it was time for the next hogwarts year.