La Signora's funeral

After La signora went to Inazuma to obtain the electro gnosis from the electro archon the almighty Raiden shogun, she didn't know that scaramouche the 6th fatui harbinger already obtained the electro gnosis and fleed secretly out of inazuma while betraying the fatui. While la signora was facing the electro archon the truth of the Fatuis intentions got reveald by the traveler who interrupted la signora trying to get the gnosis out of the Raiden shogun with a little manipulation and praise. The electro archon wasn't pleased with finding out that the fatui tricked her and her people.
La signora got heated and suggests a match between her and lumine (the traveler). The electro archon decided that whoever would lose would face her mosou no hito tachi her blade that took down several gods that where bigger than islands. The one that would lose would die mercyless by the hands of the Raiden shogun.
The fight starts off with some teasing and showing off and talking about how the other one is much more weaker. With the time the fight got more serious and no end seemed close. A bloody fight. Normal people wouldnt like this, neither would they have fun while slicing up the other one or watching it at all. That la signora was enjoying it, was clearly written all over her face. The Traveler had a rather furious expression on her face. She clearly fell into la Signora's trap and let herself be influenced by her teasing. After 30 more minutes they both seemed to get more exhausted. Lumine used all of the elements she had collected, one last time with full force, she grabbed with her right arm, Signora's left one to keep her from moving away. Then she used her blade while using the power of the elements she could master causing a fatal injury on la Signora's belly. La signora immediately fell to the ground. She tries to gasp for air. Completely in thoughts Lumine didn't pay attention to the person behind her. Suddenly Lumine snaps back to reality, she turns around and steps back in fear after she heard strong foot steps on the wooden floor covered in elegant carpets suitable to the Raiden shoguns style. Lumine knew how strong the electro archon was she also knew that she would definitely die in a fight with her there's no way she would survive her musou no hito tachi. Lumine holds her blade in front of her. Paimon gets scared too and immediately hides behind Lumine while trembling. Raiden shogun the archon of eternity walks down the stairs, every footstep of her making a noise that makes lumines heart almost jump out she gets a cold shiver down her spine. She tries to concentrate on the archon to not be suddenly caught off guard. The electro archon walks past her not even giving Lumine a glance.
La Signora still lies on the ground trying to catch her breath as she hears the approaching foot steps she looks up with a horrifying expression she was clearly scared. La Signora stood up while holding her stomach blood dripping on the carpet beneath her. Instead of obeying and accepting her fate she runs towards the Raiden shogun while throwing insults at her and telling her that if she would strike her that the fatui would destroy her and her precious inazuma. The electro archon stays unimpressed still walking towards her. La signora tries to attack her to but Raiden pulls out her blade, her eyes start to glow in a deep purple and a hint of pink. She swings her blade at La Signora striking her mercy less.
The only thing that reminds are her ashes. The Traveler a strong and well known woman escaped from the Raiden shogun but to which she later gets the help of the guji yae miko, the love interest of Raiden shogun, thanks to her the traveler and the electro archon make peace. The electro archon looses her harsh grip on her ideal of the never changing eternity for her and her people. She hears out the cries of her people and gives them their visions back, makes peace and tries to change her perspective with the help of the traveler [lumine]. Since La signora died scaramouche has been a wanted traitor for betraying the tsaritsa. Every harbinger seems a little serious about the fact that the boy took the gnosis before them, the only one who seems relaxed is the 4th harbinger il dottore.

--------Time skip: Months later in Sneznaya---------

Arlecchino entered the big hall in a sneznayan palace. All fatui harbingers are meeting in this palace to say goodbye to La signora (Rosalyne) . Her coffin will stay in this beautiful palace to honor her sacrifice.