"alright! Ans turn!" he smiles at me. i peel off the first question, my face dropping slightly.

"who is Annabel stokes mom, My mom is Sara stokes, she was the best mom" i smile before moving on, joseph rubs my shoulder whispering "we can take a break if you want"

i shake my head slightly "what is Annabel stokes nationality? i'm Hawaiian american and British!" i laugh.

"where was Annabel Stokes born? i was born in Carlsbad California along with Alexis and Wain!" i reply smiling.

"when is Annabel stokes on tour? um i'm not sure. still need to think about it!"

"oh this is an is! is Annabel stokes dating anyone? yes! i'm dating tiktok star jackson dean! he's the best" i smile making a heart with my hands to the camera like he did earlier.

"i know he's watching.." i smirk. "anyways thank you for watching!" i wave bye along with joseph before the camera guy yells CUT.

"that was great! finally can relax!" ross says as me and joseph head to collect our stuff.

"i need sleep like right now" i groan as we head out the back of the building to avoid paparazzi.

We arrive at the hotel we're staying at, rushing inside to the elevators since it had began to rain while we were in the car.

"bloody hell i feel like i'm in cornwall again" joseph says leaning against the railing in the elevator.

"is cornwall nice? i've always wanted to go there" i ask. "it's lovely! i filmed make up there" he nods.

The Elevator reaches our floor, we head out, hugging before going opposite ways.

"i over heard jackson and thomas's conversation earlier.. he's pissed because you've been 'too busy' to spend time with him all week. just thought i'd let you know before he turns all soft boy on you when you walk in" ross says as we walk down the hall.

"oh for fuck sake, i can never get a break. it's one thing then another!" i huff. "girl do not stress!! you've got this. i'll see you tomorrow before your plane, gotta stay here with joseph for a few days then you'll have me back" he says giving me a quick hug.

"goodnight roo" i smile before unlocking the hotel door heading in. it was just after 8:30pm.

"i'm back" i say walking to the living room. the 3 boys were no where to be seen.

i head to jacob's room, no boys. thomas's room is locked, i notice the 'i'm sleeping' sticky note on the door. i walk into me and jackson's room seeing him on his phone laying on the bed.

"hey" i smile grabbing some shorts and a jumper from my suitcase, yes a suitcase for 3 days in new york. lmao.

"sup" he says still glued to his phone. i ignore the odd reply changing in the bathroom before i climb in beside him, facing the other way.

i scroll on my phone for a bit, answering snaps and 'good luck' texts from friends.

Evil Twin🖍❤️‍🩹 (Wain) 💗💗
heyyy!!! saw your Concert it was fckn fire! so frickin proud of u twin<3 Dads out of Hospital, we watched the concert together.

me
hiiiiiii<3 tysm Wain:) i'm glad he's out the fckn food there is nasty as. You in town for a bit? i'm fly home tmr morning.

Evil Twin🖍❤️‍🩹 (wain)
i moved back in with dad, hope that's okay. just thought someone should keep an eye on him and you alr have a lot on your plate. Rylies texting saying Helen's thinkin abt moving out here, she better fuckin not. she just wants money from us bro.