Cuphead: GUYS, DUCK!

Mugman and Cuphead screamed while Chalice shot the Creamsicles. The Creamsicles exploded into creamy goodness with Murphy's teeth morphing back to normal. The Creamsicles flew up, near the cups and then went down like dive-bombing planes. Back at the bakery, the puppyfied Shnook captain was brought back in by two of the Koopas, surprising all the "workers".

Koopa 2: Look who fell out of line, folks!

Koopa 1: Holy moly!

Koopa 2: A trio of do-gooders tried to pull the plug on this operation, but we put a stop to it with a little help from dis tyke!

Captain Shnook: I'LL RIP YA TO SHREDS!

Koopa 2: Do you wanna go back even FURTHER!?

The Koopa points his vac at Shnook, ready to fire again. However, the gun wouldn't fire due to it being overheated.

Koopa 2: UGH, I'm benched! You got lucky, kid.

Captain Shnook: *sticks tounge out*

Back with the Cups, they were cornered by the Armada.

Ms. Chalice: Applesauce, we're cornered!

Sour Poppa presses a button on his lollypop, causing the sucker's candy part to open at the top, revealing a robotic arm with a gloved hand which was holding a wooden mallet. Cuphead shot the head of the mallet off the stick.

Cuphead: Nope.

Sour Poppa: Hey, no fair!

Fuser grabs Cuphead, and heats up his fist. Mugman and Ms. Chalice tried to shoot Fuzer's hand (with Cuphead in it) enough times to make him let go.

Fuzer: YEOWCH!

Fuzer starts waving his hand, accidentally knocking out the other N-Mixels, including himself.

KNOCKOUT!

The three cupheads then use their chance to flee out of the fight.Back with Peach and the others, who were sneaking out of Toad Town with Peach still in Banjo's bag.

Daisy: All clear, Kazooie?

Kazooie: All clear!

Daisy: Okay, let's move out!

The group moved from street corner to street corner with nobody following them, but as they were going past a gym (with Wii Fit Trainer in it), a Koopa with a similar vacuum to the first 3 sneaked inside.

Kazooie: Alright, here's the plan. We go golfing for a while, and then...

In the gym, the Koopa was sneaking towards Wii Fit Trainer, and his vac was powering up...

Yoshi: Uh.. Yoshi? (You hear that, guys?)

Mario: Yeah, I hear that too.The Koopa blasts Wii Fit, turning her into a (somewhat chunky) tot. The turtle then ran out the back door, leaving no trace.

Peach: *gasps* What was that?

Yoshi: Yoshi, yo yo!

Yoshi rushes into the gym.

Banjo: ...Hey, I think I see someone in here.

Yoshi: Yoshi Yoshi!(It's Wii Fit Trainer!)

Wii Fit: ..Huh?

Yoshi: (Hey, did you get smaller... and fatter?)

Wii Fit: Hey, I.. what?

Yoshi: (Hehehe, chonky.)

Banjo: He's right, and you're smaller now, too!

Kazooie: I didn't now you had a baby fat as a... tater tot! *Quiet snickers*

Wii Fit: Kazooie, I am not fat.

Kazooie: But you are cute!

Meanwhile, with the Devil, Major Nixel, King Nixel, King Dice, and Chef Saltbaker at the Bakery.

Major Nixel: Everything is going to plan, your tallness!

King Nixel: Hm, agreed.

Two Nixels run up to their king, jabbering on about something.

King Nixel: ...Hm.

The Nixels warned the King about the Munchos (along with MC) and a trio of Cup-headed creatures.

King Nixel: ..Those could affect the plan.

Meanwhile, the Munchos were going to investigate about a mystical tart that could jeopardize the spiritual world. MC tagged along in case two Mixes were needed.

Vaka-Waka: Where could zat Wondertart be?

MC: Maybe the bakery, because tarts are baked there.

Berp: Not gonna lie, that seems kinda obvious.

Youthful YearnsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara