part 3.

-They're here! One of the guards shouted to the family, as they stood up, Lorenzo stood first, then Pascale, Charles and Arthur.

-Where is Carlos? Pascale whispered to Charles.

-He is going to be late, his father is in the hospital, got in an accident. He'll be here for the dinner. Charles whispered back.

The doors opened while one of the guards introduced everyone from the family. They walked into the room with the king at the front, the queen after, then the princess and the prince since he was the youngest. The king went up to Lorenzo and they shook hands, greeted each other with a smile. Jos gave Charles and Arthur a dead stare which was quite scary compared to Sophie's warm look.

-Nice to meet you! Max said as him and Charles shook hands. Their eyes locked and doesn't even noticed, they're still holding hands. Arthur woke them up with a little cough. An unfamiliar man came after Max to shake hands. Apparently he was Max's wingman, Lando. His name was familiar to Charles, maybe Carlos mentioned it before.

-I think we should sit down! Pascale said with a big smile on her face. They got seated, Lorenzo at the end of the table, Jos at the other, Pascale facing with Sophie, Charles with Victoria, Arthur with Max and there's only one place left for Carlos opposite Lando. They all began to eat, and talk about some kingdom shits, which didn't interest Charles. He was more interested in the Dutchman in front of Arthur. Max wore a blue suit, it matched with his dark blue eyes. Charles could see Max's muscles under the suit, which started something in Charles' fantasy. He liked the Dutchman's short hair, his shaved face, his cute little dimples, and his mouth. God, how much he liked to look at that mouth!
Fuck, Pierre was right. He really does look good!
Max noticed Charles' staring, and smiled at him. The Monégasque, turned back to his food, embarrassed. He tried to hide away that he was blushing, but Max noticed it and let out a small chuckle.
Stop this Charles, he thinks you're stupid. Suddenly the door opened and Carlos walked in.
My savior, thank god! Charles thought to himself as he stood up and walked up to Carlos.

-I'm sorry, I was late. The Spaniard murmured under his nose.

-Everyone, I would like to introduce you Carlos Sainz Jr, my wingman! Carlos shook hands with everyone, then sit down to the table. Lando's face lightened up as Carlos came in, and sat down opposite him.
They're probably just good friends Charles thought to himself, as he looked at Lando and Carlos. They were eyeing up each other, very noticeable.

-So, Charles. How old are you exactly? Jos asked. The blood froze in Charles body, as he turned his face towards the Dutchman.

-I-I'm 24 sir! I turn 25 in October. The Monégasque said.

-I'm sure you're ready to be the next king after your brother. He does a pretty good job, to be honest. He just doesn't found the next queen yet. Did you found it? Who the hell do you think you're? Charles looked over to Lorenzo who just stared at his food, he seemed angry.

-I do have a girlfriend, but we are not on that level yet! Lorenzo said as he looked at Jos. Yes, he definitely was angry.

-Oh, I didn't know that! That's good than! In my time, you couldn't choose who you're marrying to, but luckily I fell in love with Sophie. God, he is annoying. Charles rolled his eyes.

-I don't have a girlfriend, but I have time! The Monégasque prince said, with an annoyed smile on his face. He looked over to Max, he smiled and his eyes shined of joy.

-How good! Neither Victoria or Max found the one! Their dad clapped.

-Dad. I did, you're the only one in this family who doesn't like him. Victoria said. Jos doesn't seemed happy, with her talking back. He opened his mouth to say something,