𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖒𝖊

Start from the beginning

* Formula Of Love

* The Cupid's Match

* The Love Game

Question 3: What are some moments in the villa for the OC and the love interest?

* Please request here.

Question 4: Who is the OC's best friends in the Villa?

* Please request here

Question 5: Who does the OC not like in the villa?

* Please request here.

Question 6: What are some facts about the OC?

* Please request here

And these questions are for this book: 

Question 1: What outfit should Gabi wear in the Hearts Racing Challenge?

* Fairy 

* Fallen Angel 

* Maid 

Question 2: Who's heart rate does Gabi raise?

* Please request here. 

Question 3: Who raises Gabi's heart rate?

* Please request here. 

Question 4: What happens in Casa Amor for Gabi and Jacques? 

* Please request here. 

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"Are you alright?" Luca just asked me.

"I mean I don't really mind, like I had no connection with any of you boys, so I don't have anything to say about what has happened." I just told Luca and Gemma with a nod of my head.

"Well I'm gonna make it my mission to get you a man." Gemma told me.

"Yeah you have this one." I told Gemma as I pointed at luca as we laughed.

"Do you approve of me?" Luca asked me as he stood on the other side of me.

"I mean I don't have any bad things to say about you right now, so like I approve as of right now but that may change the more I get to know you." I just added to Luca as I looked at him.

"Whooo! Twin approval...... for now." As Luca said this me and Gemma just laughed.

~~

"Afia, Gabrielle and Paige, as you are our three single Islanders you are both going on a breakfast date with the new boy Please get ready yo head out to the garden. Paige you will date first. #MorningGlory" Paige read out from her phone.

~~

"That's my ex boyfriend. Don't say anything to Gabi but come here." I told all of the girls that were up on the terrace and some of the boys who were watching that date.

"Why shouldn't we tell Gabi?" Amber asked me really confused.

"My sister's best friend is down there, Jacques. And she's liked him for a while, she liked him but she was in a relationship, and then he got in a relationship with me, to try and make her jealous. Which worked and they have hooked up a lot, I mean I'm fine with it I don't care but she is gonna freak." I told the girls and some of the boys.

"Wait so is it a good thing that he's here or not?" Afia just asked.

"A very good thing for Gabi as she has known him for so long, and last I heard from him about a month ago I was still trying to get him to stop pining over her and ask her out, but I guess he wanted to get over her. They both don't think the other likes them." I added as I spoke about my sister and ex.