PART 2

Jiang cheng  pov

They have reached gusu and he made sure that he didn't forget their invitation this time . Jiang cheng  decided to change nothing than invitation incident in past because he don't want to disturb his sister and brother love life . But he  made sure  that they reached late so that his brother can meet his ice prince for first time . Oh how much he hate that ice prince.  Now don't get him wrong. He is just sad that lan wangji stole his brother from him , but he know that wei wuxian  will be happy with him till the end. So he decided  to make their love life start sooner then it did in past. He just have to make sure that wei wuxian  releases his feelings sooner. 

But he had a problem  and that is  lan xichen.  He made sure to avoided the other as much as he could. ( Jiang cheng also know that lan xichen traveled with him )

On second note he don't have to avoid the other because mengyao is still alive  and he hadn't done anything wrong. So now lan xichen doesn't have any reason to choose him .

His heart hurt but he have to understand  that he can't come in between . He don't want to life his mother life . It just he love lan xichen  alot that's why he want him to be happy with whoever his desires.

Third pov

It's was time for greeting. Children from each sect was sitting in line, waiting  patiently for ceremony to start.

Wei wuxian was distracting others while lan wangji was glaring at him and this all is noticed by lan xichen who standing behind his uncle. Lan xichen also noticed that Jiang cheng is trying to ignore him and he still thinks that lan xichen love mengyao more. And Jiang cheng is only his second choice.

He know that Jiang cheng doesn't like to be anyone's second choice. He was aware of Jiang cheng's parents love life . He know from what his A'cheng goes through. He decided to talk to A'cheng after ceremony  and then tell truth to their uncle and brother.  Because they also have to change  the future and only by telling  about  future  they can do that .

The ceremony started . Every thing happened as it was in the past. Except this time lan xichen didn't Except gift from mengyao hand . He don't want to touch the midget. But Jiang cheng throught that he just doesn't want to make his move fast.

Again like past wen disturbed Jiang cheng greeting and like past wei wuxian started to fight with them and then every one take out their swords, lan xichen plays the flute and then wen Qing  steps out and apologized for other behavior and offers the gift to lan xichen.

While wen Qing apologizing,  Jiang cheng continues to observe her . He was feeling guilt and anger at same time . Guilt because he didn't help her when they needed it the most and anger because she is not doing anything to help her family  other then following the sect leader wen orders blindly. What she is thinking that when sect leader wen wins he will let her family go . At least she can ask help from  other sect secretly . Like come on man she can keep a enemy in her house but can't tells other about her problems.

On the other hand  Lan xichen  notices Jiang cheng  stares and started to get jealous.  He knew that Jiang cheng  used to have crush on wen Qing  .

He can't take it anymore.  Now he don't care what his uncle, brother or anyone . He just have to punish Jiang cheng  and made him remember that he belongs to him .

Jiang cheng  belongs  to lan xichen  .

He suddenly  grap Jiang cheng  wrist and lead him toward his private room .

" hey where are you taking me . Leave me alone. Let me go you bastard. "

Other stood  their trying to understand what happened.

Uncle  lan , lan wangji , wei wuxain and Jiang  yanli decided to follow  them to see what happened.

When they reached infront of room they saw that lan xichen made Jiang cheng on sit on the bed and was making his way towards the door, that's when he noticed them and he close the door before Jiang cheng can see out side and made his way .

'Why brother took young master Jiang inside his room'

'Jiang cheng and young master lan know each other? and what this matter . What is happening '

" uncle I will talk to you  all tomorrow and explain everything  but can you send  messages to sect leader Jiang,  madam yu , sect leader Nie , madam Jin that we want to meet them all. This is important and make sure that no else know about this meeting also I...."

" OPEN THE DOOR  BASTARD OR I WILL BREAK IT AND THEN I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS "

All were shocked that how Jiang cheng was talking to lan xichen, except  lan xichen who has a big smile on his face .

"Please ignore him for now, I will talk to him la.."

"OPEN  THE DOOR AND LET ME GO.  YOU CAN LEAVE YOU LIFE WITH THAT BASTARD,  AND I I WILL ALSO FIND HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE . JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.  OPEN IT YOU FUCKER"

Now the ever smiling lan xichen have a dark look on on his . He got angry  by Jiang cheng  because he was thinking of leaving him .

Uncle lan to shocked to notice that Jiang cheng broke rules . While other didn't understand what the hell Jiang cheng talking about. But they all became more shocked after seeing lan xichen dark poker face.

"Uncle please inform other about the meeting. We will talk tomorrow. "

With that said he turn around  and open the door , Jiang cheng tried to run but lan xichen hold hin before he can run and closed the door behind him.

"WHAT THE HELL OPEN THE DOO"

This much they can only hear when all the sounds stop.

"Uncle wangji think we should go back to others. Brother will talk tomorrow:

" mmh let go back to hall and inform other sect leader about the meeting "

They leave the place and made their way towards hall . While wei wuxian thinking how he can see what going inside.

(At night  time )

Wei wuxian made his ways toward lan xichen room hiding from everyone. He just want to conform that his brother is safe .

When he reached their, he decided to see inside through window. But what he saw shocked him to the core.....