Part 1

Jiancheng pov.

" wei wuxian understand our motto better than Jiang cheng "
" He is your own son "
" Wei wuxian go to hell"
"The Golden core inside  your body is ...his "
"I love you A'cheng  but I also love a'yao"

Jiang cheng woke up after dreaming about past which he want to forget.
He decided to have a warm bath before returning to his duty, then only he noticed his surroundings. He was not in his room ,ok he was in his room but more like old room. But how is it possible,  something is fishy.

"A'cheng are you awake, come on go and wake a'xian, we have to leave for gusu sect." This voice he thought he will never hear this voice again in this life. But how it is possible.

"Jiejie"

"A'cheng what happened, you don't look good, is their some problem "
"Nothing jiejie I just had nightmares Nothing more. " with that said he hugged his sister who died in his arms long ago.

He understood that he somehow traveled in past but he don't know how . But he don't want to waste his time on this. He had second chance, and this time he will made sure to save everyone he loves.

He just have follow some plans
1 warn everyone about wen
2 make sure that no one loss their golden core this time.
And most important
3 he will not be anyone's second choice.

While Jiang cheng  was getting ready for going to gusu for studies, there someone waiting for him which he was unaware.

Lan xichen pov

When lan xichen got to know that he somehow traveled in past. He decided that he will do anything this time to make his life happy with his husband.

He know that he had said that he love A'cheng but he also love mengyao  but  before he can complete his sentences Jiang cheng left . He want to tell him that he saw mengyao only like his small brother.

He knows that mengyao have feelings for him but he never returns his feelings that's why mengyao married in future. He want to tell Jiang cheng that he is his one and only love.

But now that he somehow traveled back and Jiang cheng also traveled (he knows that Jiang cheng traveled because they were sleeping together, so even they somehow traveled they have to do it together. Hope you understand) . He will make sure that every one remains save and he can start his love life early. 

This time he will made sure that not only his brother but he also enjoys he young love life and he and his brother will marry  in their early 20's and have children in their 30's . Yah he can see his whole future and other can see that he brighter than he always does.