Chapter 19: part 19 of coma

*Few weeks later*

December 25th,2022
Sunday
10am
Ari pov

"Ight this for ari, don't say who it's from though" durk hands me a box. I rip the wrapping off and open the box with the help of von. I take out another box and open that up.

"So it's just box after box" i question

"Ohh that's from me. I did that cuz ik how much you like to guess" von tells me

"Nigga gon give her a panic attack" bryson shakes his head. I open 2 more boxes till i get to the icebox thing. I open it and it's a chain. A chain with my name on it. I always wanted one but never bought one.

"Thank you baby!" i peck his lips 9 times.

"You gon let us see or naw?" saniyah ask

"Ntm on me nie" taurus picks up the chain and puts it on me. Antonio's eyes go wide.

"I want one!" antonio says while shaking von

"I'a getchu one folks chill" von tells him while laughing.

"Ight this one for me" jayda says. She picks up the bag and opens it. She takes out the card and opens it. Money falls out. "Ok a bitch finna be at the club tonight but lemme read this. Will you be my maid of honor?- ari" Everybody looks at me.

"Say what now?" they ask

"We gettin married" i tell them

"Swea?" durk ask. We hold up our left hands causing saniyah and jayda to scream and antonio get mad.

"My bitch gettin married!" they hug me.

"Wait who proposed?" niyah ask

"Von. It was and wasn't weird" taurus tells her

"Was gon wait till tdy but that moment seemed right plus ari already found the boxes, just ain't open em" von explains.

"Stop stealing her" zayden and antonio mug taurus and von. They do it back.

"I gladly except" jayda says.

"You do realize you finna have 3 mothers that's gon smother you especially since you pregnant" dominique says

"They do it anyways" i tell him as i drink my apple juice.

"Ight so i got sum for yall three, imma need help though cuz i aint strong enough to carry 3 heavy things" i point to antonio and zayden and willow. I treat them like they my kids so i thought this would be the perfect gifts. I get up and my fiancé's follow me outside. We bring in the cars and the kids eyes pop out their heads.

"I call that one!" they each point to a car.

"Tell her thank you first" durk tells them. They get up and run to me then hug me.

"Thank you ari!" they say

"Yall deserve em" i tell them. They get in their cars and start riding around the house. well the first floor at least.

"Is that all the gifts?" stacia ask

"I think so- wait yall aint get nun" bryson says to taurus and von

"We'on need nun" they say

"Bullshit. Yall gotta have something" niyah says

"They got money, a pregnant fiancé, jewelry, shoes, clothes, happiness, what else they need?" jayda questions

"I do have something to show them " i say and they turn their heads around. I start to lift my shirt.

"Aye we don't wanna see you naked" bryson and durk tell me