Chapter 18:part 18 of coma

Few days later
november 30th,2022
Wednesday
5:20am
ari pov

"Baby what's this?" i ask taurus as i take out 2 small boxes.

"Ion know. It could be earrings" he tells me as he looks at them over me.

"Ion remember buying any. Do you?" i ask and he shakes his head.

"Just open em" he says. As i start to open one, von takes both of them when he comes out the bathroom. Why are we up this early? my morning sickness.

"Why can't i open them?" i ask

"Because it's gon mess yo surprise up" von tells me.

"Now i really gotta see" i say as i try to get them out his pocket.

"No mamas" he grabs my wrist.

"You chose the worst place to hide it" taurus tells him.

"I just put em there because i was too tired to look fo a spot when i got home" von explains.

"Does my mom know?" i ask

"She tells you everything so no" he says. I start pouting and crossing my arms.

"Ma ik we on break but does that mean we just gotta stop fucking you or what cuz im horny as shit" taurus say's.

"No sex at all but i'll allow it, just for 3 hours" i tell him then walk out.

────────────────────────────────
1 hours later (6:20am) Taurus pov
────────────────────────────────

"Oh shittt" von moans as he pulls out and nuts. "Fuck"

"What you do?" i ask. I sit up and see he nutted on the carpet. "Ari gon kill you. Better clean that shit up"

"Shut up. We finna get rid of this carpet anyways" he says as he gets down and cleans it up. I get up and lift his head up then stick my dick in his mouth. He starts sucking.

"Oh fuck" i moan. He flicks his tongue on my tip causing me to tense up. My phone starts ringing. Why tf does it ring every time im getting head. I grab my phone and answer.

"Hey" my mom says. I should've looked at the caller id.

"Wsp ma?" i ask trying not to moan

" Your bm is downstairs crying of frustration because your bf's sister keeps harassing her, why is she telling me and not-" i hang up basically risking my life. Von gets up and throws the towel in the dirty clothes bin.

"MAMAS CMERE" i yell as i put shorts on and sit on the bed. Von does the same thing before ari walks in.

"Hm?" ari hums as she walks in and wipes her face.

"Why didn't you say my sister was harassing you?" von ask

"You were busy" she says

"How many times have we told you that you need to tell us if something/someonw is bothering you" i ask

"Everyday"

"Exactly so what did she say to you?" von ask

"She called me what everyone one, said i was a gold digger, called me a fat whore multiple times, and she uhm...." she starts to explain as tears run down her face. We hate seeing her cry because nobody really came after her, she was dealing with all the bs.

"What else?" he ask as i wipe her tears and he rubbed her back.

"S-she uhm she wished you were dead. Called you a deadbeat. Said you were disrespectful for taking her son without her permission and teaching him how to like boys"