Chapter 5:part 5 of coma

*vote and comment. Don't be a dry reader*
March 24,2021
Thursday
Ari POV
12:30pm

 Don't be a dry reader*March 24,2021ThursdayAri POV12:30pm

The boys are amazing people and today is date #1. Rn im at a amusement park wit dayday. Im not a big roller coaster fan but why not plus it's good funnel cake here and fried oreo's. Von has won me like 6 different bears and we went on 5 rides so now we're taking a break and eating which is what we do best.

" alright why you playing hard to get ma" von asks while drinking lemonade.

" Because i gotta get to know yall first but maybe before yall leave, i'll agree" i tell him while getting on his lap. I can see someone staring at him wanting to take a picture but they are being respectful. That's the type of fan i love like if you see one of yo favorite celebrities and want to take a picture with them but still respect they space because they still human then i respect you.

" Ariana there aint no point, we already fucked, showered together, sleep together, and basically everything lovers do so stop playing and just be ours" he says while cupping my ass.

" i will once you and taurus stop arguin every damn min about nothing sir" i tell him.

" me and taurus just like to act like that for some reason" he says then feeds me a fried oreo.

" our stomachs gon be fucked up later" i say while wiping  the powdered sugar off his face.

" We'll be aight but how you feelin after yesterday" he asks.

" Better thanks to yall" i admit.

" i swear you hypnotized us and stop staring at my lips ma, they aint goin nowhere" he says laughing.

" They need to go somewhere" i say.

" Shii we can head to the car if you want" he says.

" Yes but before you pick me up, we gotta finish this food and ride the rest of the rides plus i wanna get on the farest wheel" i tell him.

" Hell naw, i'll get on anything but that plus youn gotta ride that, you got me " he says.

" hush because you making me horny but i will gladly do that later in my new condo, now lets finish this food, enjoy the rest of our date then take my stuff to my new place then get me some furniture" i tell him.

That's exactly what we did. We went on the rest of the rides and ofc he won me more stuff. We got more funnel cake for us and taurus. I honestly was close to giving him head in the car but each time i asked, he said later or not rn. We got everything i needed and the boys helped me decorate. Now we're all just chilling in my room eating funnel cake and ice cream. The only annoying thing is that they wont stop begging me to stop playing hard to get. I cant help but smile as they say great things about me.

" Ok Ok" i say laughing.

" ok what?" they look at me at the same time.

" Yes i'll be yall girl-" before i can finish, they tackled me and started kissing me like dogs who found their owner. Then they started to kiss my neck, rubbin on me, basically just making me horny.