Mikey: "Peh! Why'd you attack Ken-chin and Yoshi-chin?! Yoshi-chin had no part of this conflict!"

Mikey: "You knew that Ken-chin and I had worked things out. There was no reason to go after Yoshi-chin."

Mikey: "You even brought Moebius into this. Quit being such a coward!"

Peh: "I don't give a rat's ass if you two made up! I'm not done with any of this shit!"

Peh: "Yoshinoya did absolutely nothing to help Pah-chin. He is stronger than you and is damn strong enough to help!"

Mikey: "We're done talking about Pah!"

Peh: "The hell we are!"

Mikey stood in front of Peh.

Peh: "We're done, even though Pah-chin got caught and we didn't do anything about it?"

Peh: "Bullshit!"

Peh started to continuous punch Mikey in the face, but Mikey seemed unfazed.

Peh: "What the hell was I supposed to do?! Pah-chin was everything to me! If Toman's gonna abandon Pah-chin of course I'm gonna be your enemy! "

Peh: "Come at me, Mikey!"

Peh: "Why the hell won't you fight back?! You could end me with one blow!"

Mikey: "Look at me. Am I smiling?"

Mikey: "Have I ever smiled about Pah-chin getting caught?"

Mikey: "It hurts, man. Takemitchy said it'd be sad if Toman broke apart because Ken-chin and I fought. Even Yoshi-chin wasn't smiling, I thought he wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. I never thought that'd end up with all of us fighting. Yosh-chin wanted to help Pah the moment he got caught, but he knew what would happen."

Mikey: "Hit me until you're satisfied, Peh-yan."

Peh: "Mikey..."

Mikey: "I don't want to fight with my own family. Let's start all over again."

Mikey: "Come back to us, Peh-yan."

Yoshinoya POV

Yoshinoya was pummelling the rest of the Moebius Members, but he suddenly stopped when he saw someone with a knife walking towards Draken.

Yoshinoya: "Huh?"

Yoshinoya: "Move!"

Yoshinoya bull-dozed through the Moebius members and had to act fast.

Yoshinoya ran towards Draken and push out of the way. He felt a sharp pain on his side. The roles were reversed, Yoshinoya was stabbed again.

Draken looked behind him only see Yoshinoya getting stabbed in the side of his body. His eyes widen at the sight.

Takemichi POV

Takemichi: "Damn it, I'm in a hurry!"

Takemichi still has not found Draken or Kiyomasa.

Takemichi: "God damn it!"

Takemichi: 'I can't find Draken-kun or Kiyomasa-kun! Where the hell'd they go?'

Suddenly a figure walked passed Takemichi. It was Kiyomasa.

Takemichi: 'I found you, Kiyomasa-kun! I'm gonna stop you, no matter what!'

Takemichi saw blood drip from Kiyomasa's knife then he was suddenly brought out of his thoughts.

Draken: "YOSHINOYA!"