Chapter 5

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Takemichi visited the Musashi Shrine and joined the Toman meeting. Mikey has declared that on August 3rd, Toman will fight Moebius. Yoshinoya is ready for this fight. Will he be disappointed, or will they reach up to his expectations? For now let's just enjoy some slice of life with Borgir Man.

<------------------------------------------->

The Toman member's just left the Musashi temple leaving him and Tachibana there. 

Takemichi POV

Takemichi: 'August 3rd...'

Flashback

Naoto: "On August 3rd, you'll save Ryuguji Ken."

Flashback End

Takemichi: 'That's the day Draken dies!'

<------------------------------------------->

Yoshinoya is hanging around with Draken about to pick up Mikey until Takemichi pulls up.

Yoshinoya POV

Draken: "My bodyguard? No way."

Takemichi: "Thank you! Wait, what?"

Yoshinoya: "Hahahahahaha! Oh man! Michi you're so funny!"

Draken: "Why would I need something as annoying as a bodyguard? What use would you be, anyway?"

Yoshinoya: "Yeah, Michi. You're not good at fighting, but I guess you could possibly work as a human shield. Hahahaha!"

Takemichi: "Huh?! You don't have to say it like that..."

Yoshinoya and Draken walk off leaving Takemichi. As Yoshinoya and Draken started walking to their destination, Takemichi started to follow them. Yoshinoya and Draken knew he was following them, since it was plain obvious, but decided not to act on it.

Timeskip

They were at a food restaurant and Mikey, Draken and Yoshinoya ordered food. Of course Yoshinoya ordered about 10 Cheeseburgers and choccy milk, but it seemed that Mikey was having trouble with his food.

Mikey: "What the hell, man?!"

Mikey: "Someone's gonna pay for this!"

Draken: "Huh?"

Yoshinoya: *Nom*

Mikey: "There's no flag!"

Yoshinoya starts laughing, but chokes on his food. His manages to swallow and continue laughing.

Yoshinoya: "Hahaha! Man, Mikey! You're such a big baby. Though I wouldn't say big..."

Mikey: "Shut up! This is a life or death situation here!"

Mikey: "I only get excited over Yoshi-chin's burgers, or the kid's meal when there's a flag! But Yoshi-chin's not sharing."

Yoshinoya: "But I'm hungry!"

Mikey: "Gimme!"

Yoshinoya: "Nooooo!"

Draken: "Quiet you two."