1

(3rd POV)

All was calm throughout the house as a beautiful 26 year old woman went to her son's room to wake him up.
He had been sleeping a lot more than usual lately ever since we moved, even before we moved in the process of packing, he will get so sleepy  that he couldn't even help pack boxes.

Whom the woman was a beautiful shade of light brown with long black hair. Her Hispanic and indigenous features melted so well together, making her look like an expensive doll.
Her name was L/n Naomi

Meanwhile her wife enjoyed a more masculine clothing but would be down to try any clothing for her wife

Meanwhile her wife enjoyed a more masculine clothing but would be down to try any clothing for her wife. she also had long black hair, but it was curly. Her hair having beautiful ringlets flowing down her back.
Her name was L/n Eden

Eden: "Naomi dear is he still sleeping? He's been sleeping since we got here, I want to take him to the park to make some friends since we're basically done  packing

Eden: "Naomi dear is he still sleeping? He's been sleeping since we got here, I want to take him to the park to make some friends since we're basically done  packing." She said as stoically as ever.

Naomi:" I'm afraid so yes, I was just heading to go wake him up, though. Maybe while you 2 were out, you could take him to get something to eat. I'm afraid he's getting a little thin, he's only 4."  she said her voice being sweet and mellow.

Eden nodded before walking into the kitchen, putting up some cups and plates while her wife headed to their son's room.

.
.
.
(Y/n POV)

I crankly wake up to someone gently shaking my shoulder only to open my eyes and see my mother looking down at me with her smile, but her eyes showed concern.

Naomi(mommy) : "Honey, you've been sleeping a lot. Mama, and me said it would be a good idea if we took you to the park for a while." She cooed softly.