"Fine, you've proven yourself. I don't like company anyway. Go take them, they're at the end of the cave."

Herb looked into the dark abyss of the cave, then back at the wolf.

"I... can't see in the dark."

The wolf blinked, "oh for goodness's sake, follow me."

He walked into the cave, and Herb tagged along beside him.

While walking down the cave, it began as an eternal darkness and transitioned into a glowing passage of crystals. Along the walls of the cave, crystals lit up the place with a blueish hue, sparkling with the slightest of light.

"This place is so pretty... I don't blame Snow Sugar for wanting to run in here..." Herb gazed at the crystals like stars.

"Glad you think that, just don't let it get to your head. I know how you cookies can be."

Herb frowned, "what's that supposed to mean!?"

"Exactly what it's supposed to mean."

"You're going to need to be more specific than that-"

The wolf stopped in his tracks. "Greedy. That's what I mean."

Herb was appalled, "Greedy!? Why, I'm simply enjoying the scenery! What's so greedy about that?"

"Do you even know what you're looking at?"

"Crystals?"

Wolf waited for Herb's second response, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" Herb tilted his head in confusion.

"Doesn't the city use crystals for currency? You know, to live?"

Herb was silent, then burst out into laughter.

"What!? Am I wrong!?-"

"No no! I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just that I'm surprised you think that I even want crystals! I am certainly not the cookie you assume me to be!" Herb giggled some more.

The wolf sighed as Herb slowly calmed his laughter. Herb was a bit surprised at how detached from reality this wolf guy was.

"My dear friend, I'm an herb. In fact, I'm Herb cookie! Everything I've ever needed lives around my home. I have no need for crystals."

"Fine, fine. I get it, come on," the wolf sighed and continued down the cave.

Herb chuckled to himself, "Me? Greedy? Never."

As they continued forward, they finally reached the end, seeing Snow Sugar appear with a small cake hound toy. Snow Sugar looked up to see Herb and immediately smiled.

"Herb!" Snow Sugar shouted, dropping the toy and rushing over to hug him.

"Hi buddy! Luckily I didn't have to be gone for too long..." Herb patted their back.

"There, you got what you came for, now both of you go," the wolf impatiently spoke.

Herb glanced at him, "very well, we will be on our way."

Snow Sugar let go of Herb and ran quickly over to the toy he dropped. Herb waited as they came back to him with the toy, offering their hand to him so Herb could hold it.

"I'll see you again..." Herb paused, "why, I don't think I ever got your name stranger!"

"Let's keep it that way," the wolf growled.

"No, I insist. Despite your rudeness, it seems you care for Snow Sugar as well. I would like to know your name, just in case,"

The wolf took a breath, "it's Werewolf cookie."