I opened my eyes wide, and immediately rose to a sitting position. I looked around, at first not knowing where I was. Only after a while I realized that Jiwon and Jungmi were lying next to me, mired in deep sleep. I got to my feet, trying not to wake the girls up, and headed to the door.

I felt weird. This time it wasn't a nightmare. It was just a dream, but there was something.. horribly real about it.

I tiptoed down the unlit corridor, not wanting to wake anyone up. My throat felt dry so I had to walk to the kitchen, and somehow get a glass of water.

I was stumbling over my own feet, still seeing the wolf, calmly lying on my lap. There was something about him, that made me want to save him.

I turned on the light hesitantly, and grabbed a water jug that was on the table. I opened the cupboard with glasses at the same time, and stood up on my tiptoes to pull out one of them. Just as I was about to take one glass, a hand slipped from behind my back, and grabbed the glass, handing it to me. I turned around, terrified, as I couldn't hear any footsteps.

Jungwon.

I was starting to get frustrated that they were moving so quietly, not letting my ear to register it. Because of it all, I jumped up scared every time.

"Why are you awake?" he asked as I poured some water into my glass, "I- ... somehow couldn't sleep." I uttered quickly, immediately feeling my heart squeezing.

I couldn't lie to him, but at the same time I didn't want to tell him about my dreams. It was enough for me to think of myself as a freak.

He was looking at me seriously, and his gaze pierced my entire body, "You're lying." Jungwon whispered, and then he leaned by the counter of the kitchen island.

"And why are you awake?" I dared to ask with a grimace, "Somehow I couldn't sleep." he replied ironically, rolling his eyes.

I felt bad. I didn't understand why he didn't like me so much. After all we didn't even have much interactions. And on top of that, this stupid destiny made all of us suffer.

His face kept changing. From irritation to relief, from relief to anger again. I couldn't understand him so I left the kitchen without saying anything, and went back to Jiwon's room, still holding the glass in my hand.