"I am gonna marry lee y/n"

Prince taehyung looked down...as he clenched his fist...as he looked up again...as he forced a smile on his face.....as he looked happy infront of his brother eyes.....but no... taehyung was burning in anger....he gritted his teeth as he gazed at his brother, kim seokjin with rage in his eyes.....

"Congratulations...b-brother"

Prince taehyung said...gritting his teeth....as he pat his shoulder...making kim seokjin to smile.....

"Thanks taehyung"

Kim seokjin replied...with a beautiful smile on his face....

Taehyung just smiled....as he gone to his room....

__________________

Prince taehyung sat on his bed

Prince taehyung sat on his bed...as he closed his eyes... trying to control himself...

But.....

He couldn't.....

He couldn't get the image of y/n and his brother... together.........it just makes him more angry......

He let out a deep sign....

"I should have claimed her... before.....but now it's too late.....she loves him too...they were about to kiss...but...I am happy that brother... Didn't kiss..her...only I can do that..things"

He muttered to himself...as he was staring at one place..with his dark eyes....

He..........gone crazy.....

He kept saying that he should have claimed her before.... before his brother does.....

Taehyung closed his eyes....as he opened them again....as he said.....

"Sorry brother"

He throw his head back...as he laughed darkly....

"I have to wait for sometime more

"I have to wait for sometime more...and....I get my...queen"

______________________

"Yahhh grandma....go and sleep"

Y/n literally shouted...as she saw her grandma standing up....trying to take the plates....

"Y/n dear...I do it...see..you look so tired...rest..I can do it for atleast...."

Her grandma insisted....

"Nooo..grandma..see..I am all fine"

She said..as she showed her body...saying that she was fine....but she can't fool her grandma....

Her grandma sighed....as she didn't listen her words....

Y/n sighed....as she let her grandma do the work....

But for true...her body is really tired...as she have to do every single work by herself....she is thankful that she got used to this type of works before.....

But the farming was difficult for her.....

She sighed...as she gone to her room...as she lay and closed her eyes as she smiled while thinking about the king, kim seokjin
......and in a second...she fall asleep...cause of her tiredness.....

_________________________

(A small trailer for next chapter ✨)

"T-taehyung...why..you did this.."

Kim seokjin..said...as he gazed at his brother....kim taehyung..with his hurtful eyes.....

"Sorry brother...but I have to...cause I am the only one to get my love"

__________________________

To be continued...