The two turn back to three teenagers, "I'm a natural! Check it out! Whoop!" Steve says as he falls to the ground.

Melanie falls as she laughs Robin points at Steve laughing, "Wipeout!"

Dustin puts his hand on Steve's forehead, "He's burning up."

Steve imitates him, "You're burning up."

"One sec, one sec. Steve, Steve."

"God, no. Ow!"

"His pupils are super dilated." Dustin says to Erica.

"Maybe they're drugged."

"Ugh."

Steve puts his finger on Dustin's nose, "Boop!" Melanie rolls over laughing.

"Steve, are you drugged?"

"How many times, Dad? I don't do drugs. It's only marijuana."

"This isn't funny, okay? I need to know what they did to you three. Are you gonna die on us?"

"Boop."

Melanie snorts as she looks up the ceiling, "We all die, my strange little child friend. It's just a matter of how... and when."

Dustin looks at Melanie in shock and turns back to Steve. Pretending like he didn't just feel threatened by a vampire saying that, "They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me where you parked your car."

Steve gasps, "Oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court?"

Robin smiles, "I would kill for a hot dog on a stick."

"Ooh!"

"All right. Yeah, food. Yes, you can have as much food as you want, but only if you tell me where your car is parked."

"Uh-oh."

"Uh-oh?"

"The car's off the board."

"What?"

"They took the keys. The Russians, they took the keys. Like, forever ago."

Robin, Melanie and Steve start laughing again, "That's a bummer, right?"

After a while they finally made it back to the loading dock. Dustin and Erica opened the doors walking out while the three high out of they're mind teenagers walked behind.

"Oh! Oh, my God, that tastes so good. Ah! Steve, can you taste the air?" Melanie asks Steve as Robin walks next to her, currently getting more sober.

"I taste it! I taste it!"

Suddenly two guards come running towards them, "Stop!"

"Shit! Come on! Come on!"

"Stop right there!"

Melanie, Robin & Steve get pushed into the door rushing inside, "Okay, okay, okay! Woo! Why are we running?"