Naoya and I are in the dressing room to pass some time before my meeting with the production crew starts in a few hours.

"Naoya! I didn't know that they will be announcing my status immediately!" I said.

"The management wanted to release an official statement immediately because they don't want to fans to be so noisy around the internet. But think it positively, it's nice being acknowledged by the public, right?" Naoya showed his phone showing the positive comments of my fans.

Many congratulated, felt sad, and of course, a few didn't take it well.

It kind of made me happy that majority of the fans accepted the announcement well.

I immediately called Athena to apologize and tell what happened with my talk with the management.

"Did you see the news posted by GT already? But first, I'm very sorry that my agency decided to announce that we're dating."

I told everything what I talked about with the management.

I can tell that she's not taking the news very well.

"... It's not your fault. I completely understand what GT wants. I can probably keep up with it." She said this reluctantly.

However, she positively said that she was thankful for not giving out her name and other related details in public.

I keep on apologizing to her and told her that she shouldn't be pressured to date me just because of the news.

"I'll definitely wait for you until you're willing to date me." I said.

"That's reassuring to know." She said.

I asked her about her colleague's take about the news. She told me that she still doesn't know because she is currently on a fieldwork.

After my call with Athena, Maria called me asking if the news was true.

I told her everything and made sure not to tell other people what I told her because if word gets out that Athena and I were not dating yet despite having an announcement that we are actually dating to the public, the agency will be in bad position.

The agency made me to keep the truth from others.

They really want to settle the issue real fast so that it won't escalate to the worst.

Maria told me to make sure I will really date Athena for real and I said I will.

"Finally, she has broken up with that rude Charles. It's your time to shine! Also, speed up the things already. Get more closer to her to make her forget her ex faster!" She said.

I began to be flustered and told her that it is my intention since things have come this way.

Oh, Maria. You're too supportive with my love life.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh my gosh. Conrad was saying the truth that his agency released a statement that we are dating.

It's my fault that he has a scandal like this one. I understand his agency's intentions. Good thing that GT did not get mad with his dating scandal.

I was relieved seeing comments of his fans that majority of them were positive and supportive. And of course, my name and other details were not disclosed on the article. They just mentioned that I'm not part of the entertainment industry and asked the fans to respect our relationship.

GT is quite generous with their artist's dating scandals now... Thank goodness!

I actually felt unreal that I will get caught up by an artist's scandal! It was my fault but not in a million years that I imagined to be like this.