I reached the coffee shop and enter it. The cashier was surprised to see me. I smiled at her and walked closer.

"Hi.."

"Uhm.. what are you doing here?" Tanong niya. My smile faded as I hear what she just said.

"I'm here for work..?" Patanong na sambit ko. Napakamot siya ng ulo at tumitig sa akin.

"Sabi ng asawa mo, magreresign ka na raw." I froze there.

"A-asawa ko?" She nodded.

Aaron Foreman.

Bwisit akong lumabas at nagdrive pa-uwi. I slammed the car door and went inside.

"Oh, you're back..." He said softly.

"Why did you do that?" He knew what I meant.

"I just want you to focus on being my secretary. You are doing too much. You're a student. Just focus on two things first, please?" He said softly. My heart skipped a beat when he said that word.

I looked away and started to think what I should say. But nothing came out.

"F-fine." Ayon lang ang tanging lumabas sa bibig ko.

"And also focus on being my wife."

Aaron's PoV

She slammed her bedroom's door. I sat down on her bed and held my hair.

"What the fuck did I just do?!" Para akong tanga na kinakausap ang sarili ko. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kenneth's number. He might help me sort this out.

["Yes, baby?"] Bungad niya mula sa kabilang linya.

"Tangina mo, kadiri." He laughed. "Anyway, I think I made her upset." He stopped laughing when I said that.

["Oh, anong gagawin ko?"] He said sarcastically. Now, I regret calling him.

"Wala kang ambag, 'ina mo." I hung up and threw my phone somewhere.

Should I bake cakes to cheer her up?

"She might not like cakes." I replied to myself.

She's a girl, how can she not like cakes?

"Some girls doesn't like cakes and sweets. She might be one of them." I replied again.