"You haven't asked him this before, Gabe?" Jason questioned.

"We usually have a chat after," I said. "But we actively discuss at the end of the week so we can redo the contract if something changes. He mentioned he'd think about how he felt, but I don't think either of us remembered to... actually discuss it again. Lewis, can you pass that soothing gel on the table."

"Sure," he said slowly, leaning back and grabbing it for me.

As he handed it to me, I squeezed out a little and rubbed it along Aidan's cheek and just under his eye. He flinched, whether it was from the coldness of the gel or because it hurt, I didn't know yet. The bruise was darkening a bit and I held back a low growl. Lewis narrowed his eyes at the bruise. Our eyes flickered to Andrew who was smirking at his work.

"Andrew," I said lowly.

"What? He said it was cool," Andrew shrugged.

"I'll make you look worse," I warned.

"Try me," Andrew growled, puffing out his chest. "I'll beat him black and blue if you'd rather. And you'd cum hard at the view."

Aidan shrunk back at Andrew's words. I halted my actions, I wasn't about to throw Andrew down and make him submit to get back at what he'd done. Lewis was rolling his eyes angrily. He knew why Andrew was acting this way.

"Listen here, Andrew," Lewis said firmly, and Andrew shrunk back this time. "I know why you're doing this. You've been craving a pounding since we woke up, but I refused until after we met Aidan. Don't take your frustrations out on him or I will let Gabe take you upstairs and have his way."

"I'm okay," Aidan said softly. "I mean it. I'm okay. It hurts, but it could have been worse."

"It really could have," Andrew muttered.

"Never mind Gabe taking you upstairs," Aidan suddenly said. "I have a strap on that could shut your mouth."

I raised an eyebrow as I stared at him. Everyone else was staring at him also. Andrew's cheeks flushed at the sudden confrontation. Lewis was laughing softly, probably hoping it wouldn't make Andrew explode.

"If a pounding is what you want," Aidan shrugged casually. "I can do it myself."

"You can't fight me for dominance though," Andrew growled lowly. "That's half the fucking fun."

"Do you like being held down?" Aidan asked.

"...Sometimes," Andrew said carefully.

"Then, why wouldn't I just have Gabe or Lewis hold you down while I pounded into you? I can deny your orgasm too, make you beg for it," Aidan purred playfully. "If you're going to act like this, then maybe I need to fuck with you instead."

"You said he was a Sub," Andrew looked at me.

"He has his moments," I smirked, looking at him proudly. "Plus, you threatened him. He doesn't take kindly to people who wish him harm."

Lewis had fully blown up in laughter. "Damn, fuck. You know if you don't take that offer, Andrew, I might. Gabe, would you hold me down? I know you can. Please, God, that sounds great."

"Food should be here soon," Michael said calmly. "Let's not get into anything more until later, we need to cool off."

"Michael's right," I said, sitting up properly and pulling Aidan onto my lap. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm feeling very good," Aidan giggled. "But I wasn't joking about what I'd do. Andrew's begging for it."

"Honest to God, if people are down to just spend the day here," Lewis said. "I'm down for a pounding from you instead."

Aidan buried his face into my chest and grinned. I felt his arms move around me and I gripped the hoodie he was wearing.

"I'd love to give you what you want," Aidan agreed.

"You can stay until midnight," I said, settling the conversation.

"Fuck yes," Lewis grinned.

"...I wouldn't mind the pounding either," Andrew muttered angrily. "You better hit well."

I grunted softly, attempting to not get myself hard as I thought of Aidan pounding them instead. It was such a beautiful idea. Andrew needed to be taught a lesson and the quickest way for him to learn was always a pounding and heavy humiliation. Always sets him in his place. I felt Aidan lean up to my ear.

"You're getting hard, Daddy," he whispered. No one else seemed to notice he was talking. "Can I be your cockwarmer?"

"Why would I need that?" I smiled.

"Because I know you want to be near me and you're getting jealous, Daddy," Aidan purred in my ear. "Let me help you out."

"Hm," I hummed. "If that's what you want."

He straddled my lap perfectly, lining me up with his entrance and lowering slowly. The hoodie was so big on him, that I don't think anyone would have noticed what he and I were doing. His face nudged against mine.

"What else does Daddy want?" he whispered. "Unfiltered. Tell me what you want."

"You'd be terrified," I mumbled, the thrill of being inside him alone vibrating over me.

"Oh?" he pouted. "Please?"

I looked around the room. Most of them were focused on other things. To my surprise, Jason and Clara were spending quite a bit of time with Jesse while Lewis and Andrew mulled over Aidan's suggestion by the coffee table. Michael had straddled Adri and was giving her little pieces of pleasure here and there, teasing her into a stupor.

"If I could," I started, keeping my voice low so only he would hear. "I'd have you like this all day, feeling your warmth around me. I'd use my knife to mark every bit of your skin with my name, and then when I was ready to, I'd love you in all sorts of ways so you knew I could do it all, and I'm the only one who can make you wet from just a word to a simple action."

"We can do that tomorrow," Aidan replied. "All of that, you can mark me in any place you want. With your knife or your mouth. You can leave cuts and bruises. You can make me moan from your gentleness or scream from your pounding. Whatever you'd like, Daddy."

"You seem to enjoy doing that," I considered.

"What?" he asked as he tilted his head.

"Wanting to do what I want, sort of... If I'm happy, you are, kind of situation," I smiled. "Not a bad thing, but I also enjoy making you feel good."

"You listen and seem very aware of what I'm needing in the moment," he replied with a blush.

"Speaking of listening," I started as I wrapped my arms around him, grunting as I forgot I'm inside him. "I wanted to talk to you after they'd left, about whether anything has changed in your mind, about what we do. You said you don't like the impact stuff as much."

"Only if it's... like a punishment," he shrugged. "I just enjoy being good and my stomach always drops in a bad way when I break a rule or a command and the punishment... makes me sad. Spanking during sex is good or... or maybe asking for the paddle or a whip or something would be okay."

"Understood," I said as I pecked his nose. "You don't have to worry about a punishment like that anymore. If you were to... break a rule or 'brat' to me, would you rather the edging then? Or just a talk?"

"Edging," he bit his lip, looking down quickly. "I just like how mindless it makes me and how it makes me only think about you touching me and giving me what I need in the end. It makes me become a good boy for you."

"We'll talk about the rest later," I tilted his head back up to face me. "I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled brightly.

"Awww," everyone started. "Gabe's in love!"