𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦 𝐱 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ( 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 )

Start from the beginning

On the contract it's stated there, you would allow him to use you in anyway he please himself, it also includes a list of sexual equipments that he's gonna use.

Yes that's your job, to be the personal sex doll of Kim Yugyeom.

You don't know how did you manage to agree with it but it's too late to turn back now.

"Use that from now on so I can contact you." He said taking another sip on his wine after he gave you his phone. "The only thing that would terminate the contract is if ever you will be seeing other men or you'll find another job. It's also written there that if ever you'll date other guys without informing me, you'll pay for all of my expenses on you, in triple. I don't like sharing what's mine and no offense I wouldn't know if the guy's sick. The moment you sleep with others consider us done."

That term is pretty reasonable, you wouldn't want others to touch what's yours too, and you're so sure with yourself you wouldn't be sleeping with other men because you couldn't afford to pay him.

You took a deep breath before you signed on your name.

"You won't read it all?" He asked with an arched brow.

"No need, you said I can just say no to whatever you'll do that I won't like"

He smirks and shakes his head and his shoulders squared. You could feel your cheeks heating up as you think of the terms written on the contract, some are foreign to you that you didn't even know their meaning. Some words that are familiar to you are vibrator, nipple clamps, metal spreader and whip, etc.

Just by thinking about these and how it would be used to you, you can feel your undies getting soaked. Now questioning yourself if you just agreed on the job because you couldn't resist his sexual pull too, his over all being wakes an inner divine on you.

"Wait, what is a Rock a bod over swing? I mean, am I really gonna be swinging?" You asked as you don't know how would that work.

"Pup, you really still got a lot to learn." He said as he leans in cupping your chin and wriggled his fingers under it.

You two are in the middle of your meal and just talking about random things when you suddenly felt something poked your legs. You didn't mind it at first but it slid up and down on your leg, to your knees and you gasped when it reached your thigh. Your eyes went up to the male across you who is enjoying his French dish.

"Wh-what are you doing?" You stuttered as you felt his foot seperating your legs.

"I told you to be on time." Yugyeom prodded his foot between your legs until its ends reach your covered slick, with his long legs it's not impossible for him to do it.

The table has a long mantel so whatever he's doing, it's not visible to anyone. You squirm uncomfortably on your seat as you try to remove his foot but failed when you felt his toe made a gentle poke to your area in between.

Your eyes grew and your grip on the utensils tightens while looking at him as if conveying through your stares, you want him to stop but the more you resist the more he wriggle his foot on you that you couldn't help not to lean in against the table to squeeze his foot to stop him.

"I-i'm sorry, that won't happen again." You said through raspy breathes but he just shook his head.

"Undies." He held out his hand showing his palm to you and gently taps it on the table, and you answered him with a shake of your head in which he responded with an arched brow then he gently poke his foot to you again.

His toes steadily rub against your crotch, going on circles and jab, he did the sequence for a few times and your legs automatically spread a little to welcome the invader, you closed your eyes as you held on the edge of the table.