Chapter 1.

Percy PoV

"Chiron, you wanted to see me-" I faltered upon seeing an elderly man, though full of life, blue eyes, half moon spectacles, long white hair and beard, accompanied by a crooked nose. "You aren't Chiron."

"No," The man said calmly. "I am not. What gave me away?"

"You don't have a horse's rear end, for starters."

The man laughed. "I am Albus Dumbledore."

"That's nice...Percy-"

"I am perfectly aware who you are, Perseus Jackson."

Perhaps subconsciously, my right hand itched towards my pocket, towards Riptide, my trusty ballpoint pen and lethal Celestial Bronze sword.

"You mentor, Chiron, has allowed me to see you in private to discuss important questing matters with you."

"I'm listening." I said curtly.

"I am from Britain. I am a wizard."

"As in Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo?"

"Not exactly," Albus said calmly.

"Wand waving, spell casting wizards?"

"Closer."

"Well, you are being extremely vague. How about elaborating, gramps?"

I listened, fiddling with Riptide in pen form, tapping my right foot, as he told me everything.

"Sounds...interesting. I guess. What do you want me to do about it?"

"I want to to protect Harry Potter."

"Uh....what?"

"I want you to come to Hogwarts as a student in the fifth year. Befriend Harry Potter. Watch over him. Protect him. I know you are no stranger to danger-"

"That rhymes." I said.

He laughed, smiled like I didn't interrupt him, and continued. "Yes, well. I know you are extremely powerful...the most powerful demigod of your generation-"

"I...I...uh...thanks..." I blushed.

"Chiron spoke highly of you. The subject of the Great Prophecy...one of the Seven...a Hero and Savior of Olympus...the son of Poseidon, the Earth Shaker...powerful indeed..." Albus cleared his throat. "Anyhow, to be honest, you could probably take Voldemort out yourself...but this is a wizard's fight, and their is a prophecy, though Harry doesn't know about it yet. Voldemort made it so. Harry must kill Voldemort, no one else. Wizard or otherwise."

"So I am his bodyguard."

"You would be able to learn magic, and explore the Forbidden Forrest... you, being you have no restraints..."

"Honestly, I'd break them anyway."

"So I assumed. And you'd be able to learn magic, like I said, which would be fun, being a demigod, you are much more powerful than any other wizard. And we have a lake-"

"Okay. I'm in."

"But there is a giant squid in the lake, so I wouldn't advise it-"

"I'm in. I like water."

Albus laughed again. "So I see."

"How long would I be there?"

"A year at the least. Only during the school year, and you would get out of muggle school...that is to say, mortal school."

"Damn. Alright. Let's do this."

"Okay, first we will go to Diagon Alley. Get you a wand and supplies."

"Okay."

"Grab onto my arm, I will Apperate us there."

"Apperate?"

"Sort of like teleporting us there."

"No thanks."

He furrowed his eye brows in confusion. "What?"

"I'll vapor travel there. Son of Poseidon thing. I could manipulate molecules, turn them to water vapor, and.....it's amazing how fast your body could move as part of the air."

"But..."

"I need to say goodbye. Then I'll come. You told me where this Diagon thing is, I'll meet you there, then you can take me to the Head Quarters thing."

"The Order of Phoenix."

"Gods bless you."

Albus smiled. "Laugh all you wish, but I would advise you to take this seriously. Oh...and Chiron told me at the Roman Camp, the burn symbols on your forearm?"

I showed him my three black bars, with SPQR and Trident. "Yup."

"Don't shot that to people, it might make them uneasy. If people do notice, make up a believable story."

"I could say I had a really harsh Latin teacher. That's what some of us thought before we knew about Camp Jupiter. I mean, I was told. I was in a deep eight month sleep, put on me by my godly aunt that hates my guts."

"All I am saying that for, is because a tattoo, with the Dark Mark, is a Death Eater's brand."

I snorted at the name. "Look, Albus, let's be honest. Who'd in their right mind would eat Thanatos?"

Albus raised his right brow at me, and amusement danced in his eyes. "Goodbye, Perseus."

"Percy." I said, before he 'Apperated' out.